New Day Pt.1

Luscious POV

I'm glad to see sandra go that bitch was getting annoying showing start that she could get on my dick.I don't understand it's like why would I want you if you know I have the queen why would I want you and you act like you slept with everyone in town.that pissed me off when she tried to frame me knowin that Cookie was at the door.Still I turned her down and I'm glad because if she heard nothing but sandra's part she'd can probably cut my dick off for the rusty spoon.and we all know that's the truth cookies crazy but I love her.I just want to chill with cookie today she wore night with her appreciation but it was amazin.It's been so long since we could spend so much time together.I called a day off for me and cookie this morning while she was asleep and cooked breakfast.I damn near made a whole feast for just Cooks and rora.miss Rodriguez the may lif miss Rosamella the maid left for a couple hours her and doesn't start to around 12 today since I took time off.

I go to lay beside cookie and wake her up but then I remember how she woke me up last time.I go and get a balloon and fill it with ice cold water and ice cubes and throw it on her and it pops and she wakes up with a gasp. I chuckled that's what she gets such an evil little thing at times.she wakes up and feels all of her self and sees what I've done and she gives me the coldest glare known to man.I smirk"what's wrong baby can't handle your own medicine?" she mumbles, "oh I'll give you your own medicine in a minute"and gets up and goes to the shower.

What am I going to do with her?