☀️⛅️Arrival⛅️☀️

Cookie POV

We landed and it was horrible.It felt like we were falling at first.I started panicking and start getting parachutes on and yellin' at Luscious.But then he hugged me and said "Babe we are just landing."and chuckled. "Oh see you never know with these fancy ass planes."I say and chuckles.

I look at my family and how I stuffed everyone including Luscious and I in a parachute.I smirk "whoa I'm a fast packer."i say and begin to walk to the kitchen."Luscious I'm taking this bottle of Mascato White Wine."I say and I grab the bottle.I walk of the plane and am greeted with warm air and my toes hitting the sand.Mmmm I say and walk towards the beach house .I wave as the pilot leaves and smirk and grab Luscious hand.I smile and smirk and run ahead and twirl in my sundress.I smirk and skip in the sand.I write our names in the sand.This is the happiest I've been in a while.I smirk at the dubious faces I call my family."What I can't be happy?"I ask.The boys speak"okay well Uncle Vernon and Aunt Carol are going to go swimming with us and then snorkeling.We are givin' y'all the night",Hakeem says with a smirk.Then they all walk away and I smile at Luscious."Babe you got the camera?"I ask and he tosses me the camera."Thanks and take a picture of my work in the sand and our footprints from earlier when we were standing together.I honestly didn't think I could have this chance again after all that's happened. I'm happy with Luscious."Lu I love you soo much and thank you for taking me on this trip and entertainin' me on the plane.I'll make it up to you later",I smile and giggle as I see Luscious's hazel eyes darken. "Well I can't wait",he say and lead him to the shade and tell him I'm gonna chill here for a minute.We both lay down and I look at the time and it's 6 in the evening.I hear Luscious humming L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole as I fall into a jet lagged induced sleep.