Prank Day Part 2

Luscious POV

I walk up the stairs and down the hallway and God I want Cookie!Ever since this morning after my shower I've been wanting her more than usual which means something since I CRAVE Cookie!

I look at my door and it says Enter Only Luscious and a mirror.I can't help but look and I'm wearing ALL PINK!!How the fuck did this shit happen Oh Wait....Cookie!!!

Cookie POV

Oh shit here come Luscious I lock the door with the button on the bottom of the desk.All I hear is,"Oh MY FUCKING GOD COOKIE IMMA GET YOU I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PINK UNICORN GIRL THREW UP ALL OVER ME!!"
I crack up this is hilarious and I unlock the door as I use the escape door that leads to the panic room.I run to the panic room and smile I got him goid whew he won't figure out where I went since I closed the door.I hear a knock and hide under the king size bed.I try to quiet my breathing and see Luscious walk in I see his shoes and I make sure I'm fully under the bed and nothing is showing.

He was sitting for like 5 minutes then start jumping on the bed and the springs hit my back and I closed .y eyes I slowly and quietly turned myout head to the right to see his piercing eyes staring back at me.Uh oh he reached for me and I moved out of the way and I rolled so he slid under after me.He finally caught my leg and I screamed "Help,Shit!".I scream as Luscious drags me out.

"Babe I declared war and it is also a teasing war but I'm horny and angry.Which is a sexy,rough and passionate but for you a bad combination cuz you deserve to be punished!"

He said as he threw me on the couch.He pinned me down and straddles me.He slowly unzips my shirt.He looks and sees my cleavage shown by the shirt and turns me over to untie it."Mmm u look beautiful!"he says and growls when he notices I'm wearing a thong."Mmmm your ass looks delectable!",he says as he kisses the small of my back I moan.He slaps my ass and rubs it back and forth.I flip over and lift my legs and pull Luscious towards me until he is laying against me then I start grinding against him and he pushes my thong out the way and enters me.
"OH god yes harder lu harder "I scream and he pounds harder sucking on my neck and bites."

We continue making love all afternoon until I fall asleep.