Beatings &Buisness Proposals

A/N instead of Luscious punching Hakeem imagine him punching Malcolm

Luscious POV

How dare that son of a bitch say that to my girl.What if he had photoshopped evidence she might've had a slight anount of doubt!Luckily the dumb ass didn't think of that.I clench my fist and get ready to beat the shit out of a navy SEAL i respect them but nobody confesses love for Cookie in OUR house and then lies on me and frames me for Cheating!he tried to swing on me and dodge it and I quickly grab him by his collar and I punch him in the stomach a nigga is gonna die today and it sure as hell won't be me.I smile as he tries to hit me in the gut and I connect with his nose and he gets knocked out.I make sure he's okay and alive and I lay him on the guest couch and put a ice pack on his head so I look good in case of a lawsuit.I then called security and took Malcolm away.Glad I didn't tell him any secrets of the conpany at all I made sure no one did.He seemed like a guy you can't trust once he snaps.

I look at my ride or die she didn't even care she knew I'd win.I've played games with her heart and I feel utterly terrible about it but that doesn't mean I can let her go either she's forgiven me.I wouldn't mess this chance up for the world.We have been together for 7 months and 3 weeks.I'm gonna propose to her tonight at the banquet and she just glows and I'm glad I make her happy she's my whole world.I walk up to her and kiss her on the lips.We end up making out when I see it's time to rehearse for the King and Queen's dance at the banquet tonight.We are dancing to "Thinking Out Loud"by Ed Sheeran.Once we finish I tell her to go get dressed or we'll never leave as she walk away I smack her butt.She giggles and switches making her ass jiggle knowing I'm watchin' her.I smile and go get my tux and sneak into the bedroom.I make sure she's in the bathroom and yell"Cooks you better be in the bathroom!"throwin' my voice.
"Yea I'll be out in a while in like 15 minutes."
"Arright"I say and get the black box and put it in my pocket.Imma make Cookie mine.