Game Night Part 2

Cookie POV

After he trapped me on the floor He attacked my mouth.I tried to push him off of me but my attempts of stopping him were weak.He sucked on my weak spot and I crumbled.Ooh that felt nice I thought as he sucked on my weak spot.He left a hickey on my neck and I glared at him ok.He wanted to mark me and tease me well I could do that too..I smiled and kissed him really passionately and his boner poked my thigh.I make a hickey on the left and right side of his neck.I kiss him and when his hands grope lower I groan.Okay Cookie stop getting distracted and I smirk.It's time to get his sexy ass back and I push him off of me.Babbeeeee he whines and I smirk."I told you I'd give you blue balls if you didn't get off of me."
"Evil woman I'll get you for that and when you lose game night imma tear that thang up!"
"If you win...but you have to win first"

I invite everyone over; T,Hakeem,Andre,Jamal,Rhonda,Lola, Carol,Becky and Porsha.I cook Mac and cheese,ribs,pork chops,wings,green beans,greens,mashed potatoes and sweet corn.I put them out and people wanted to put the food in the oven until game night was over.I picked T,Andre,Hakeem,Lola and Porsha.
Luscious got Jamal,Rhonda,Carol,And Becky.The first thing was a 3 legged race and it was Andre and Porsha to Becky and Jamal.The gun went off and andre and porsha galloped fastly down the lane.They had to stop cuz' the tie came aloose but they galloped and passed the finish line. 1-0 Kiss my ass Lu!I yelled and jumped.this is fun!Lu looked bmed but he still congratulated everybody and I felt bad.So I walked over n kissed him on his cheek.You'll get em next time but for right now stop pouting.We head inside and I walk with Lu swinging our arms.He smirks and smiles at me and looks at me.I blush and look down to the floor.He squeezes my hand and I look at his loafers.He's looking good today and my stomach grumbles.Well I can wait and it grumbles again and Lu throws me over his shoulder and I squeal."Luuuu put me downn!!"i whine and he chuckles.
"My queen is hungry but she's too competitive to eat so I'm gonna make you eat."he told me and I rubbed down his back.He slapped my ass and I yelped.Damnit I can't get out of his hold and him bouncing while walking up the steps is doin' something to me...

Now I am dumped on the counter and I pout.That shit hurt while he playing with me and I look at Lu and glare.He kisses my cheek and I melt.Damn him and his sweetness and I look at him waringly what is he gonna feed me?He pulls out my plate that I didn't finish earlier.I have meatloaf and cabbage and he put it in the microwave.I run over to hit pause but I can't reach it and I jump and i almost got it.I hit it finally and I'm outta breath but I did it.Luscious turns around and glares at me."Cookiee why can't you eat so I don't worry about you?plus you're hungry so eat that way you'll be fully attentive in the competition!"he lectured and I felt kinda bad because he's just looking out for me. "Okay and I'm sorry I just wanna play"I tell him and he kisses me.I smile and hit play again and dig in,I've gotten hungrier over the past few days.It's like I'm eating for another person 😉and It's weird.I eat and have two slices of meatloaf and cabbage but add a dollop of mac n cheese.Lu kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear,"Thank You my queen",and walks out.I finish and scrape my plate in the trash.I drop my dish in the sink and walk into the family room.I smile amd think it's gametime Baby!The next event is checkers and chess,and I'm a pro at both.Me and Lu mixed the game up and we invented Checks which is Checkers and Chess.Dre and I are the best at the game and so It's Me against Luscious.I look over and see him focused.Hmmm he thinks he has a chance,funny.Well that's not a good assumption but he's gonna be bummed to lose again.We have 3 rounds and I let him win the first one its a confidence booster.The second I win so we can be tied and then i look at the board should I let him win??I will so he can stop feeling so unequal and inadequate to me.

Luscious POV

Cookie was staring into space and then her eyes lit up.I won a round and she won a round.I was soo happy I won a round,but that's another story.She had a opening and so did I and it was her turn so she could block my win and win herself.But she didn't put it there yet on the complete opposite of the board.What??Why would she do that Cookie isn't crazy she saw the spa-she threw off he game?But why?I'll ask her later.

Cookie POV
Tbh it hurt my ego but look how happy Luscious is.His smile touches his big ass ears and I feel like I've done a good job and made part of his dreams come true.Maybe this was a good idea.We play other games and the family goes into the kitchen.Luscious approvhes me;"Cookie why did you thtow off the game?"
"Because you won fair and square?"
"No you threw it off because you want me to feel better about myself well thank you Cooks"We continue game night ending on that tie since all the kids were tired.Today was a great day and I wonder what's in store for tomorrow.