Opaline

<I apologize for the late update. In return for your patience I will have another chapter up later tonight. Thank you! Hope you enjoy!>

Lykaon embraced me once he heard I'd try. The delight in his eyes was pure gold and it warmed my heart that I made him feel this way. When I went to pull away, he only held me tighter, so I relaxed a bit and let his warmth soothe me. He started kissing my neck and ear, his hands still on my waist, fingers stroking a little before they came up and rubbed my shoulders. I pulled back and stared at my mate to see he was smiling. When he finally noticed me, he said, "It's going to hurt for a moment. Then, another feeling should come to you, one that will be good."

I nodded, then let him kiss me some more before I felt his sharp canines against my neck between that and my shoulder. I tensed instantly, but didn't pull away. Lykaon kissed one more time before biting into me. My voice came out in a whimper I think because he held me tighter as I felt some part of me go to him, some part of me connect with him. Then, I felt what I could only describe as pleasure. Pure, hot, pleasure.

After a long moment, he pulled back and kissed me again before saying, "You okay?"

I smiled as to not show my pain and tilted my head at him. "Can I do it to you?"

"Of course, you can," he says with bright gray eyes. I lean forward and looked at his neck, but unsure of what to do. "Let your wolf guide you," Lykaon says when I pulled back to stare at him.

Start kissing him like he did you, my wolf instructs.

Where?

Start on the lips and work your way to one side of his neck until you find the perfect spot.

How do I know?

You'll know. I start kissing Lykaon on the lips softly, getting used to the feel before I go down to his jaw. He puts his head back to give me access to his neck. I put my hands on his shoulders and hold on while I make it to the left side of his neck. Flick your tongue out and taste his skin, it'll help find the connection.

I flick my tongue and taste his sweet skin, relaxing a little. I feel his hands rub my back gently, comforting and encouraging. My lips find the part between his shoulder and neck and immediately felt the need to bite. I can't hold back!

Somehow, my wolf comes to the forefront of my mind and her canines grow where mine should be. I almost pull back, but she has part control and keeps my body there. It's alright. You need these canines because yours are dull as leaves. I relax and kiss and lick his skin once more before my wolf says its time and we bite into his skin delicately. Blood flows into my mouth in a steady trickle as well as a part of him. I suck in a breath and close my eyes, letting it fill me up. The sensation was like having an extra spark of adrenaline during a fight, giving you the boost, you need to survive, only this time it'd stay with me forever. Pull back.

Licking his blood away from his skin, I pulled back, my wolf retracting her canines and retreating to the back of my mind again. With one last lick, I sat back and continued to feel the bond that I knew was connecting me to Lykaon.

Hands encased my face and I opened my eyes to look up at my mate. He was smiling with adoration and happiness, melting my heart. I felt my heart beat erratically just at the sight of him. I saw him in a new perspective and couldn't stop staring at him. It seemed the sunset was making him glow, like it was meant for him. He's even more handsome than I remembered.

He is, isn't he?

"Opaline?" he said and I smiled. Lykaon leaned forward and kissed me softly. "You look like you're about to pass out from laughing gas."