You Did What?!

Angelina

After a long shift of getting up and down to go ask questions and filling out orders I pack my purse and put my unfinished work in as well as my laptop. I get out of my seat grabbing my keys and swiftly open my office door.

As I walk down the open hallways I realize no one else is in here too. It's late.. but I have two minutes before my actual shift ends. Slowly I look through the glass window seeing if I see people. I squint my eyes barely seeing a figure. Until the door opens.

"Oh! I'm- I'm so sorry. It's my first day and I thought-" the younger looking woman gave me a snide look as she locked up her office. "Everyone actually leaves when the time hits the exact number. Not five minutes earlier, or two minutes. Whatever time he gave you that's the time you leave." I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. At my other job we always left five minutes earlier. Some girls even left half an hour earlier.

"I'm sorry." I said through pursed lips. I whipped my head around and quickly started walking to the elevator. Pressing the button I impatiently waited for it open. I just want a big bowl of spaghetti when I get home and make a shot for me and Browyn and tell her how crappy this place actually is. A few moments later the elevator dings and opens up its doors for me, I walk in then out of no where a tall figure strides in. And the same scent whiffs into my nose. Mint and whiskey. My mouth starts to salivate. The smell of alcohol and mint making me even more anxious for my shot when I get home.

"What floor?" I ask him pressing the first floor for myself. His office is on the 45th floor and mine is on the 8th, I don't have any clue as to why he is here in this elevator. On my level.

"First." I take my finger away watching the doors close shortly after, sensing his gaze upon me. Don't look at him. Don't.. look. I take a subtle glance looking him up and down. Att-ugly.

We stay in a weirdly comfortable silence until I hear him say, "Did you have a good day?" I hide back my surprise by coughing into my elbow farthest from him. Is he trying to gain conversation? I can't stand the awkwardness of this. Everything was fine before he decided to speak.

"Yes, you?" I glance down at my purse and back to him. He nods still with that hideous smirk on his face. It's almost as if it's glued there. That's it? A nod and a stupid smirk? He doesn't even have the decency to perform a single syllable. The door opens and I make sure I'm the one to  step out first. Taking a little glance back at him I realize he's already look at me. Something about his stare has me going weak in the knees. He steps off walking past me, a wave of his cologne brushing past me. His rough exterior making my knees want to cave in already He looks so rough and mean. I love it. And unfortunately it makes my plan a little harder.

He walks strictly to the desk signing a paper which I assume is the check out slip. I see him place something beside the paper but I can't seem to make of what he placed down, but it was small. What I do know is that it made that new front desk lady seductively smile at him. Her eyes skimming across his whole appearance. She was evidently eye fucking him. Thinking of all the things he would do to her. I begin to cringe at the feeling. How disgusting. After offering her a look up and down and a smile. He shook his head and turned walking to the garage exit.

I head to the front desk dropping my badge off and signing out. She gave me what was the worst RBF and then went back to her phone. How rude.
Taking my keys I walk towards the exit and make my way down to the garage. I looked for my car pressing the unlock button and my car did her little beep signaling me where she was. Walking over to it, I place my key in between my finger in case things get.. messy. A girl can never be too safe. I make it safely to my car and quickly open it getting in locking myself inside. I look at my back seats in my mirror to see if anyones back there, and when there's not I sigh a breath of relief.