Chapter 1

"Zoey my love wake up!" I was awoken by my mothers thick British accent. It was weird I didn't have an accent. My mother and father did. I lay still not wanting to get out of my room. My name is Zoey Dracula but we changed our last names to Fay so my secret isn't too obvious. You are probably wondering what my secret is well, I am a vampire. My mother, Clare and my father, Count Dracula are to,of course. My father knocked on my door startling me. I hate it when he does that. I sit up and walk to the door and burst it open. I was wearing my black long dress with long sleeves that hang by my wrists. "Father, mother, I am awoken." I tell them and step out. "Honey go out and get breakfast." My mother tells me. "Yeah yeah. I'll go hunting." I say as I slowly float out the window into the dark night.

I go into the forest and sit on a tree waiting for an animal to come buy. I look out into the empty street and all I see is well, emptiness. I get a glimpse of a deer passing by. I jump to the next tree following it but then I get distracted by some laughing. I look out into the street again and find three teenage boys. Breakfast is served. I go back to the tree I was on in the first place and my eyes follow them. They seem to be talking but I can't make out their words. One has dark skin, another has blonde hair and pale skin and the other has curly hair and tanned skin. I skip to the next tree and get closer. "Oh hold on lads. I think this is where I dropped my keys last time remember?" I heard one of the boys say with a british accent. 

The two others nod and the curly haired one goes into the forest. My lucky shot, but first I'll take a shot of these two. I quickly float down and snatch the dark skinned one covering it's mouth. I climb back up making sure the blond one doesn't see me but he has no idea I took his little friend. I take a bite out of the good lad making sure to keep my venom in. We don't want another vampire. I dispose of his body on the next tree. I quickly float down and snatch the blond covering it's mouth to and take a big bite to but keeping in the venom. I don't want to turn him into a vampire either. I dispose of his body next to his friend in the next tree and move on to the tree on my opposite side.

I get closer to curly over here looking for his keys. He won't have to look much longer when I snatch him up and eat him to. I move from tree to tree at the speed of light trying not to make sound but it seems I have gotten his attention very well. "Who goes there?" He asks looking up. I dont dare say a thing. I go to a tree closer to him. He looks up almost making eye contact with me but I shift behind the tree. His eyes look afraid. "Tim,John is that you guys?" He asks but no answer comes to him. He looks back down to the floor and takes a metal shiny object which I guess are his keys. I float down behind him and move closer and closer and I reach my hansd out to grab him but he turns around and his key stabs my hand and leaves a deep scratch. He doesn't scream or yell but stands there with surprise and fright in his eyes.

I get confused and don't fight back. I run behind a tree hiding myself. "Tim! John!" He yells but still no answer. I ate them you fool. My fangs turn back into teeth. "Who are you?" The boy asks aproaching me. I turn around and he is nowhere until he surprises me from behind and grabs my arms. My face is dripping with his friends'  blood. I look at his green eyes and they are filled with fright but he seems to be calmed. "I asked who are-" He says but I cut him off. "I heard you the first time." I answer. "Then who are you?"  "I think the question here is what am I?" I say emphosising the what. "What do you mean?" He says.  

"I hope you know I am about too eat you." I tell him. His green eyes change from freight to confusion. "What?" He asks.  "Tim and John."I say.  "Uhu." He says gesturing me to keep going. "I ate them." I say.  "You what?"  "I think you heard me the first time."  He still keeps hold of my arms. "What are you?"He asks looking into my face. "Aha! There's the question." I tell him but he rolls his eyes. "I am a vampire as you can see." I explain. "But- But impossible." He says. "Does this seem impossible to you?" I ask and let out my fangs and making that vampire evil screaching sound. He falls back in freight. 

"No! I believe you now!" He yells shielding his face. "Please! Please don't eat me!" He begs as I come closer to him. "Fine. I won't. Your lucky. I would've sucked you up like that." I say and snap my fingers at the end.  He unsheilds his face and I sit next to him. "What's your name mortal." I ask him. "Harry. Harry Styles." He says. "What's yours?"  "Zoe. Zoe Dracula."I say. "Aren't you humans supposed to be asleep?"  "Yes but not if your going out with your friends and having fun. What did you do with my friends?" He says.  "I told you I ate them."  "I thought you were kidding."  "Do I look like I'm kidding? I seriously ate your friends. Their bodies are up in that tree." I point up to the tree where Tim and John lay dead. "What?" He yells and gets up.

He squints his eyes to get a better view and then turns to me. "Those were my best friends!" He yells. "Yeah well now their your dead friends." I say getting up. "How are you not afraid of me?"  "I don't know I guess I'm just used to it."  "Your used to seeing vampires everyday?"  "No I'm used to seeing strangers everyday that eat my friends."  "What?"  "I'm kidding. I'm just used to talking to strangers."  "That's dangerouse you know."  "Yeah but I use self defense."  "Yeah just like you used your key on my hand."  He looks down at my hand as I bring it up. "Oh sorry about that."  "No worries. I heal pretty fast." The deep cut slowly goes away and the blood fades out. "That was really way to fast."  "Well what can I say."  He shrugs his shoulders.

"Well I better be going. It's past my cerfew." Harry says. " Yeah me to I only came out here for breakfast." I say.  "Breakfast?" He asks confused. "Remember? I'm a vampire? We sleep through the day. Wake up at night." I explain. "Oh.Right." He says. "I like your dress." He says. "What this?It runs through the family." I say. He nods. "Well bye then." He says. "Bye." I say and with that we turn around and he walks way and I float up a tree. "Oh will we see each other again?" He yells looking up at me. "I don't think so." I tell him. "Oh. Well. Bye forever I guess." He says giving a slight wave and walking away. I float back to the window and into my room. He was strange. He looked at me differently than other people. He was friendly. Too friendly. I couldn't take my mind off him. I feel bad for eating up his friends. He was...different.

"Fip!" I yell. Fip is my pet bat. "Fip come here boy!" I yell patting my thigh and he comes flying from the celeing to my arm. "Good boy!" I shake my arm a bit making him fly out the window. He's gotta eat  to. He doesn't eat humans though, he eats fruit. I love him to death. Literally. I'm already dead,sord of.let's just say i'm immortal. I walk down the hundreds of stairs and pass hundreds of rooms all the way into the livingroom where my father and mother are watching television. "Mother, Father I have fillen up my stomach." I tell them making them turn around. "Oh good. Go wash up!" Father says and I obey going into the livingroom bathroom and washing my hands and my face.