Chapter 10

Holy shit I turn him on. My fangs come out revealing my hyper emotions. Harry places his hand on my cheek and his thumb rubs the corner of my lips but I stop him. "Harry I think you shouldn't." I say. "Please. Can't I just feel them?" He asks with wonder and curiosity in his eyes. "No. They're way to sharp. You can get hurt."  "I don't care. I think they're so cool." I sigh and hold his hand. "Harry just don't. I don't want you to get cut."  "Please."  "....Fine."  His thumb slowly goes on my lips then on my fang. He slowly goes down to the sharp tip and flinches. I smell his blood and go crazy. "I told you!"  "I'm sorry I just had to."  I sigh and take a look at his thumb which has a drop of blood. 

I lick my lips but then think I can't do that to Harry. I haven't eaten in days and Harry just makes things worse. "You can if you want to." He says making me look up at him. "What?"  "You can...you can have it if you want to."  "No,no Harry. I- I can't do this to you."  "I can see it in your eyes Zoey. Go on."  "No Harry. I can suck all of your blood just by that tiny whole on your thumb."  He wiggles his thumb teasingly  making me go mad and I grab it and lick it. His blood tastes so fucking good. I put my fangs back in and look down. He tilts my chin up to look at him and he smiles. He kisses my lips but then has a gross look on his face when he pulls apart. "What?" I ask.  "Your mouth tastes.."  "Disgusting?" I finish for him.  "No. Um no."  "Harry it's ok, it's the blood. It tastes weird for you. I understand. I don't feel bad."  He smiles in releif and then grabs my hand and locks our fingers together.

We walk downstairs and he speaks to me. "So what do you want to do?"He asks.  "Let's walk around."I say. "Ok." He smiles.  "Let me tell Sophie first and change too."  I go upstairs into Mikey J's room and find Sophie and him fighting. The rooom is a mess, there are scratches on the wall and broken peices of I dont know what on the floor. "Hey guys!" I yell.  "No I didn't cheat!"  "Yes you did!"  "No I didn't!"  "Hey guys!"  "Did to!"  "Did not!"  "Guys!" Mikey J pushes Sophie and they both fly up to the roof and wrestle there. "Guys!" They still keep fighting. "GUYS!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. They both turn and face me. "Get down here." I say pointing to the floor. "Sorry." Mikey J says.

"Harry and I are going out to walk ok?"  "Yeah. Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk out. "You still cheated." I heard Mikey J murmur as I walk out the door. I hear Sophie scream and....crash! Something just broke. Just wait till Mother and Father get home. I keep walking and enter my room and change quickly into some jean shorts and a tanktop. I walk to the livingroom and walk to Harry who is walking back and forth. He stops and turns to me when I enter the livingroom. "We can go now." I say getting closer to him. He smiles at me sweetly and grabs my hand locking our fingers together. I open the door and we step outside and walk on the sidewalk. "So tell me." He says. "Tell you what?"I ask confused. "What you said you would tell me later on our date." he swings our hands back and forth. "Oh." I look down.

"Why do you want to know?"  "Because you said you couldn't go out of town without your parents permission since you were little."  "Oh right. Remember, this was a long time ago."  "Yeah I know but I still want to know." "Ok then I will tell you."

*Flashback*

I was eight and I was in my room one night. My father had his friends over and had a few drinks. They got drunk and hours later his friends left. I decided to get out of town with my little doll and play with her. I grabbed Annie,my doll, and took her outside with me and I flew out of town. I landed on the sidewalk and walked with Annie in my hand. Coincidently I landed where my fathers friends were walking and I got a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey beautiful. Remember us?" One of them asks. I reply with a nod and a sweet smile.

Another one pushes me and gets on me and I loose Annie somewhere. I cry wanting Annie while he whispers something into my ear but I couldn't make out what he said.