Chapter 48

I look out the window as Samantha talks on her phone. It's been a long time already and I regret sitting by the window. My breathing starts to pick up and I breath in and out slowly. "You ok?" Sam asks hanging up her phone. I really hope she knows we can't use electronics on a plane or she'll get us all killed. But then I realize everyone's on their laptops and stuff. Must be because we're in first class. "No. Actually I'm not. I need to throw up." I say and she gasps. "Go,go,go!" She yells and makes space for me to go through, though I can't fit through. "I can't fit through." I say. "Oh god." Anne says. She calls up a plane attendant and she asks for a bucket or something.

"I don't think I can't hold it anymore." I say placing my hand on my forehead. Quickly I'm handed a small bucket and I hurl into it. I sit back in my seat as the bucket is taken away from me. I don't think Ayden or Darcy like hot chocolate. "Better now?" Anne asks. "Yup." I say. I pull the seat back and try to sleep. "Hey it's lunch time." Anne whispers and I open my eyes. Samantha isn't here. I pull my seat back up and Anne smiles at me. "What would you like to eat?" She asks. My stomach's pretty empty right now. "Whatever." I say and Sam comes back. "Oh hey what did you do with the invitations?" I ask her. "Oh I gave them out already. Some people can't make it but most people on the list can make it." She says as she sits down.

I'm handed quickly a plate of rice, chicken, and mash potatoes. Quickly I dig in and eat. After a while I finish and get up to throw my plate away. "Here let me do that." Anne says and takes my plate. She walks off and comes back empty handed. "Thanks." I say and she smiles. I already miss Harry. Hmm..."Hey um is Harry already on his plane?" I ask Sam and she checks her phone. "Yup. We're an hour ahead though." Sam says putting her phone away. "Oh." I say and look out the window. I wrap the blanket around me again and snuggle into it. "Anne?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks. "How was Harry's childhood?" I ask and she sits next to me switching with Sam.

"Well he was...how would I put this...a good boy." She says and my eyes widen open. "A good boy?" I chuckle. "He was a smart child to." She says. "Oh really?"  "Yes he was. He would always come home form school everyday and he would tell me what he learned at school."  "Oh."  "I have a picture of him at home. He's wearing one of my bra's and he's posing. That day he made me laugh so much."  I giggle lightly. "Zoey there's something about you. Something...different about you-and not that you're a vampire- but...Harry really loves you." She emphasises really.

"What did you think of Harry?" Anne asks. " Harry is the most incredible man I have ever met. The moment he proposed to me I thought that was the best day of my life. He is the sweetest, most handsome,daring man ever. He makes me feel loved. I just can't wait to get married and have him and hold him and love him." I say and Anne smiles and I return the smile but then frown.

"What?" She asks. "Anne can I ask you something?"  "Yes. Anything."  "Well sometimes Harry...gets...really angry." Anne sighs. "Look Zoey," She takes my hand. "Harry tends to loose his temper alot."  "Yes but why?" I grip her hand. "Harry just gets really frustrated. He tenses up and just gets frustrated."  "We fight alot. He didn't talk to me for a while once."  "Hmm? How long?"  "Like a week and a half or something around there. Right after our engagement."  "Why what happened?" She shifts in her seat so she looks directly at me.

"I kissed Niall."  "After your engagement!?"  "No! No. Before."  "How'd he find out?"  "Sophie was there. She waited until Harry proposed and then I went to the bathroom and she came along and slapped me and then when we got home she came along and told Harry. So Harry got mad and he screamed at me and he didn't talk to me."  "Oh. I have never seen Harry like that before. Did you try talking to him?"  "Yes I did. But he would just avoid me and he wouldn't talk back."  "Wow. Harry has never-I have never- he-I have never seen him like that."  "I needed help putting on my shoes but he would slam the door on my face."  "Well that is not nice!"  "Yeah and he also beat up Niall when Sophie told him."