Chapter 38

Go pick up the wrapping paper on the floor and meet me upstairs. I do as I'm told.  I go upstairs and go inside and close the door. I spot Harry at the other side of the room and he walks to me. "What's the gift?" I ask. "It's in bed." He says and kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up and he pushes us to the wall. He kisses me passionatley. He slowly unzips my dress and then runs his fingertips up and down my spine. I slowly slide my hands down his chest down his stomach to his pants and unbutton his pants. I unzip them and slide my hands back up to his neck. Harry digs his hands down into my dress. He takes us to the bed and lays me down and hovers over me.

He peels the dress off me and pushes it to the end of the bed and it slides off the bed to the floor. He takes my heels off one by one and drops them on the floor. I arch my back and raise my hands up over my head and he unclasps my bra. He pulls my arms down and slides my bra down my arms. I slide my hands to his shirt and take it off. I throw my hands to my sides and let the shirt fall to the floor. He plants a kiss on my neck.

I pull Harry's pants down and he helps by pulling them fully out and dropping them to the floor, his shoes and socks following along. Harry peels off my panties drops them to the floor. He slides his hands from my ankles all the way up my legs to under my thighs. He slides his hands up my stomach and he squeezes my breasts.

I moan lightly and he slips his boxers out and tosses them on the floor. He places both of his hands on either side of my face. He turns over so he's next to me and kisses me, his tongue taking over my mouth like he owns it. He then turns over and presses his body on mine. He opens my legs and slowly sinks in me. "Ah!" I gasp and squint my eyes shut. He lets me adjust and he kisses me so tenderly. Once I've adjusted he slowly goes in and out. He grabs my hands and intwines our fingers together.

He thrusts in and out very slowly and trails his nose from my neck down to my breasts. "Faster Harry." I whisper. "No we're going slow." He says. My hips move at the rythm he goes. He is awesome in bed. He is a sex god. Oh I love him. I love him so much.

"Harry please! Please go faster." I yell arching my back.  "No baby." He says and kisses my lips. Oh this is torture. Good torture though. He keeps thrusting back and forth so slowly and passionatley. "Oh God Harry."  He goes in deeper making me moan loud and grip his hands. He bends my legs up and goes in all the way. "Oh Harry right there. Right there!" I yell squinting my eyes. His fingers play around with my clitoris. "Fuck Harry. Right there!" I groan. My orgasm takes over and I arch my back and moan.

Harry flips us over and places me ontop of his head. He holds my hips licks me and sucks me up. I moan and throw my head back as he traces my tattoos on my ankle. He flips us over again and sinks inside me again. He keeps going slowly and passionatley. "Oh Zoey." Harry whispers. "Ah!" I whimper. I arch my back and Harry keeps hold of my hands. His body teperature and my body temperature heat up the room. His lips make contact with my skin and they trail kisses from my neck to my chest and to my left breast.

He sucks on it making me moan loud. He sucks on the other one causing me to moan and arch my back. "Ah Harry." I whisper. I flip us over and I kiss his wet lips passionately. He flips us over again so we're at the edge of the bed. I wrap my arms and my legs around him pushing him onto my body. I flip us over and kiss his neck and his jaw line and his cheeks. I kiss his chin and slide my tongue from his chin to his neck and then up again. I lay on him to try and catch my breath but he just flips us over and turns my head the other way so he has acces to my neck. "Harry wait...let me...let me catch my breath." I whisper but he keeps thrusting. "Harry please...I can't breathe." I whisper again. I slide my hands down to his pelvis and I could feel his thrusts.

He takes my hand and intwines our fingers together again. He lifts up one leg and then eases out leaving me wanting for more but his finger traces down my clitoris. He enters me again but not in the same place. "Oh god Harry. What are you doing to me." I groan.  He nibbles my ear and then goes deep inside me making me arch my back and moan really loud. It's not the same entry he always goes through. This place is more painful. "Shit Harry." I moan and he keeps thrusting. "Fuck Harry!" I yell. This place is way, more painful. "Harry!" I cry. He eases out of me and then slides back in the ususal place.