Chapter 13

I lay on Harry on the couch while he strokes my hair. "Harry?"  "Yes?"  "Do you think we should stop by Hillary's house like we told her?"  "Oh yeah you're right. Do you want to go?"  "Yeah you told her we were going to stop by so we have to go."  "Well we don't HAVE to go."  "Harry don't make things complicated. You told her we were going to go today so let's go." "Ok lets go then." Harry sighs. I get up and take my glass rose with me and Harry gets up to. "Harry let me go get some shoes first." I fly upstairs quickly and enter my room and settle the rose on my wardrobe and take a pair of flats and then quickly run downstairs. "Ready?" I ask Harry with a huge smile. He smiles back at me and takes my hand. We both exit the house and Harry and I walk along the sidewalk making our way to Hillary's house.

Harry then starts to tickle me making me laugh. "Harry Stop it!" I yell slapping his hands away. He takes his hands away and laughs at me. I roll my eyes and keep walking. Soon Harry starts to hum. "What song is that?"  "It will rain by Bruno Mars."  "Sing it for me please."  "No it's embarassing."  "Please. Just for me."  "Fine." He starts to sing and I devour every single word along the way. He suddenly stops singing and I look at him confused. "Why did you stop?" "We're here."  "Oh."  We cross the street to Hillary's house and knock on the door. Hillary opens the door quickly and smiles big. A very big and happy smile. "Hey nice to see you again!" She yells and opens the door wider to let us in. Harry takes my hand but I pull my hand back and put both my hands behind my back. Harry looks down at me, his face having a "what's wrong?" look but I just look away and bite my lip.

"You ok?" He asks. "Ye- yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't I be." I put on a fake smile. "I'm so happy that you're here. I thought you weren't even gonna come." Hillary says. "Well I kept my promise." Harry says. Hillary's mother comes in and smiles. "Oh hi. Nice to see to see you again." She says. "Hi Mrs..." Harry says but trails off. "Oh don't. Call me Elena." Hillary''s mother says. "Nice to see you again too, Elena."Harry says and reaches for my hand again but I lift it up to my head and I pretend to scratch it. "Please make yourself at home." Elena says pointing to the couch and she walks away into the kitchen. Hillary sits on the couch and Harry sits next to her and I sit on his other side. He reaches for my hand again but I move it. Harry puts his arm around my shoulder but I move farther away from his reach.

"What's wrong?" Harry whispers while Hillary turns on the t.v. "Nothing. Why?" I put on another fake smile. "Because your avoiding me."

Harry's POV

She's been avoiding me since we got here, but why. Did I make her uncomfortable infront of Hillary? "Me? Avoiding you?" She says acting innocent. "Yes. You've been avoiding me."  "No I haven't been avoiding you." She says still trying to act innocent. "Was it because....because of yesterday?" She swallows hard remembering the memories. "N- no" She stutters. "Then what's wrong? Do you need something?"  "No nothing's wrong. Why would anything be wrong? Nothing's wrong." She says and turns to face the t.v.  while biting her lip.

I place my hand on her thigh and she gasps. She gets up and excuses herself to use the bathroom. I really don't know what's wrong with her. She has been avoiding me since we got here but she's hiding something and I might have to make her tell me one way or another. She comes back a few seconds later. "Hey ba-" I say but get interrupted by Zoey clearing her throat on purpose. "Do you guys want anything to eat?" Elena says walking in. "Oh no thank you." Zoey says. "Ok if anything I baked cookies." She says and walks out of the kitchen into I'm guessing her room. "So?" Hillary says sitting on the floor infront of us and crossing her legs.

"So what?" Zoey asks. "So let's talk."  "About what?"  "About...stuff."  "What kind of stuff?" "I don't know. Fashion, clothes, jewelery, anything!"  "Um ok then lets talk about you instead." Zoey tells her and I can tell she's faking the smile. "Well I'm 19 and I just moved here, of course you already know that. Um....I really don't have anything to say. Let's talk about you!"She points to Zoey. I lean in to kiss her cheek but she moves away quickly. Hillary cocks her head to one side confused. "I'm sorry can I just talk to her for a moment?" I ask Hillary and she nods still smiling. I take Zoey's hand and drag her into the kitchen. "Ok spill it. What's wrong?" I demand looking at her straight in the eyes. "Harry what are you talking about?"  "Don't act innocent with me! Tell me what's wrong!"  "I don't know what you're talking about." She crosses her arms and looks the other way.

I put my hands on her cheeks turning her head to face me and kiss her lips. I brush my tongue onto her lip wanting to enter but she denies the request. I kiss her harder and she bites my bottom lip. I pull away and look at her. She squints her eyes and wipes her lips with her arm and then walks away. I follow behind and sit on the couch next to her. "Do you still want me to answer your question?" Zoey asks Hillary. "Oh yeah." Hillary replies. I hope she doesn't give out her secret. What am I saying? Zoey won't do that. Not if she wanted to. "Well my name is Zoey of course. I'm also 19 and I live in a big mansion with my parents and my little 9 year old brother and sometimes my best friend." She says quickly. Wow she's really good at this. "Cool. What about you Harry?" She turns to me. 

"Well I'm 19 and I live in a house with my parents but I'm about to move into my own place and I like cats." I say and Hillary giggles. Hillary gets up and walks into the kitchen and I take the chance to try to get Zoey to talk. I turn to her and place my hand on her thigh and squeeze it. "What do you want?" She asks. "I want you to tell me what's wrong. You're hiding something from me aren't you?" I squeeze her thigh tighter. "Nothing's wrong and I'm not hiding anything from you."  "Yes you are. First I try to grab your hand and the you take it out of my reach. Then I put my arm around your shoulder and you move away. Then I try to kiss your cheek and you turn away, and then I kiss you but you don't return the kiss!" I yell. "Ow Harry!" She yells and grabs my hand. I didn't notice how hard I was squeezing her thigh until I let go leaving my fingerprints on her. 

"Nothing's wrong ok? Just- just leave me alone." She says and crosses her legs on the couch and rubs her thigh. "So how did you two meet?" Hillary asks coming out with a cookie on her hand. Zoey gives me a mean glare and I turn back to Hillary. "Well um..we met in the um... in the forest. I was just walking by with my um friends and um.. I lost my keys and um...she came out of nowhere and found my keys and gave them to me." I lie. Zoey's face expression gives out releif. "Well that's cool. So now you're like bff's."  "What? No we're-" I get cut off by Zoey again. "Yeah! Yeah we're friends Very, good friends." She says. "Well we better go. It's already late and my parents are expecting us for dinner." Zoey adds getting up. I sigh and get up. "Well bye! Thanks for coming though!" Hillary says and turns to the t.v. Zoey and I walk out the door and she closes it.

She starts to walk off but I grab her wrist and pull her against the fence. "Friends! Friends!" I yell at her. "Zoey talk. Now!" I yell again. "Just let it go Harry." She says. "No I'm not gonna fucking let it go until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you and why you're acting like this!"  Zoey pushes me off and looks at me angrily. "Don't fucking touch me like that." She says through gritted teeth and flies off leaving me here. What's up with her today.

Zoey's POV

I quickly fly off of Harry's sight and back to my mansion. I sit on the couch and do nothing. I couldn't tell Harry that Hillary was in love with him. Then everything will get messed up and I don't want anything to happen. I hear a knock on the door but I don't open it because I know it's Harry. He opens the door and walks to me letting the doors close behind him. "Look I'm sorry." He says. "No just- just let it go." I say not looking at him. He sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh making me panick and shift away out of his touch. "Oh sorry." He says and I sigh.

He leans in to me and kisses my cheek. "Look I don't like seeing you this way. I want you to be happy and whatever you're hiding from me, I'm gonna get it out of you." He whispers making me panick more. He kisses my cheek again. His lips touch my neck and he sucks on my skin. I close my eyes and place my hand in his hair. "Ha- Harry p-please don't do this." I say but he ignores me. He slowly pushes me down so he's over me. He pecks my lips and lightly kisses my nose. His lips go down to my neck and then to my chest. He trails kisses on my chest making me moan. "Tell me what your're hiding from me." He whispers. No I can't tell him.

"No." I whisper back. He chuckles and bends my knees upwards. His lips slide down to my breast then to my stomach and down to my crotch where he inhales deeply making me moan again. "Harry my parents are here and if they catch us doing this-" He cuts me off. "If they catch us doing this nothing happens. Now tell me what you're hiding from me." He lowly says against my crotch. "I'm n-not h-hiding anything f-from you." His fingers slide up and down my crotch teasingly and I moan louder. "H-Harry! My p-parents c-can hear us!"  He chuckles and faces me again. "You're a tough nut to crack, but I'm gonna crack you open." He says and I panick more than ever.