Chapter 50

It's 3 in the morning. My dreams turn into nightmares and I get cold. Ayden and Darcy are kicking crazily. My eyes spring open. "Anne?" I whisper. "Yeah?" She whispers back. Oh good she's awake. I start to cry. "I'm scared." I whisper. She gets off from her bed and walks to me. She kneels down and takes my hand. "Everythings gonna be ok. Don't worry." She says and wipes away my tears as I sit up. "I'm so scared." I whisper. "Of what? You don't have to be afraid. Everything's going to be fine afterwards."  "What will happen after?"  "Honey you're shaking. Stop worrying. I'll be here with you."  "What if things don't go right? What if things don't go the way they should? I don't want anything to go wrong."  I place one hand on my stomach. "Don't worry about it. Nothing will go wrong. Trust me."  "What if they do? What if Harry gets angry and he would want to leave me?"  "He will never leave you Zoey. Never. He will never think of doing that. He might say it but he will never do it."  "You think?"  "I know. Now sleep because in a few hours it's your big moment." She kisses my cheek as I nod and walks back to her bed.

"Zoey..." Anne whispers. "Zoey..." She whispers and I open my eyes. My fangs pop out as the brightness from the window shine in my eyes. "Can you put down the window please." I say as I sit up. She closes the window and walks back to me and I put my fangs back in. She takes my hands and looks at me. "Zoey you're still shaking. Calm down." Anne says. "I can't." I say and pout. "Oh don't cry." She hugs me. "You're going to be fine." She whispers. She helps me up and I walk into the living room where I see Samantha talking on the phone. She hangs up and turns around. "Hey um something went wrong with the roses so I'm going to head down and help. I probably won't be here for a couple of hours but I'll be here to help you dress. Maybe." Sam says. "Ok." Anne says with a smile and Sam takes her purse and leaves quickly.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning. "7." Anne says also yawning. "I'm hungry. Do we have any ice cream?"  "You can't have ice cream in the morning."  "Please!"  "Zoey you have to eat healthy." I sigh and throw myself on the floor and scream out ice cream multiple times. "Zoey-" I cut her off by screaming ice cream even louder. "Fine I'll get you ice cream!" She yells and I smile wide. "Thank you. Now help me up." I say and stretch out a hand. She helps me up and we walk to my room. I quickly shower and dress into sweat pants and a baggy shirt. Anne helps me with my shoes and we walk to the elevators. We go down to the breakfast area and we get our food. I get pancakes and she gets me my ice cream.

When we finish eating we get up and walk up to the elevators. I open the door to our room and take out my phone as Anne closes the door. I call Harry as Anne stands next to me placing a hand on my shoulder. "Put him on speaker." Anne whispers. "Hey baby." Harry says and I blush. "Hey." I whipser. "You ok?" He asks sweetly. "Yup. You?"  "I'm fine. Just a little sad you're not here." I look at Anne and she smiles. "I'm sad you're not here to. But soon enough we're gonna get married and we'll be together again. And this time forever."  "I love you baby."  "I love you to."  Anne looks at her phone and giggles. "What are you laughing at?" Harry asks. "That wasn't me." I say and giggle as I look into Anne's phone. There's a picture of Harry naked in the bath tub with foam and bubbles on his hair and on his chin.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry asks again. "I never knew you took baths with bubbles Harry." I say and laugh. 'What are you talking about?"  "Hi Harry." Anne says. "Mum? Zoey am I on speaker?!"  "Yeah!" I say and Anne and me laugh. "Mum did you show Zoey the photo I told you not to show anybody?"  "Yeah." Anne and I say in unison. "Mum!" Harry yells. "I'm sorry Harry I had to." Anne says. "Harry get your ass over here!" I hear Niall yell and Harry sighs. "There's Niall again." Harry says. "Ok. You can go."  "Bye."  "Bye." He hangs up. "See? Everything's going to be fine." Anne says. "I don't know he sounded a little stressed." I say. "Zoey. Stop. Worrying." She says and grabs my arms. "Now let's get you ready." She says and we walk into the room.