Chapter 28

I get up and walk downstairs. Harry comes down after and hugs me from behind. He places his hands on my thighs and then slides them up inside my skirt to my ass and squeezes it. Harry kisses my lips and then my stomach starts to growl. "Are you hungry?" Harry asks. "Yeah but I ate like twice before you woke up." I whisper. "Well that's weird. Maybe you're just....really hungry."  "No shit Harry." I giggle. "Go." He says and lightly smacks my ass. "Do you want me to get you something?" I ask him as he sits down on the couch.

"Um yeah a smoothie maybe? Strawberry."  "Sure." I exit the house and decide I should just get my mind off of eating and just stick to getting Harry his smoothie.

.....

I grab two smoothies. Blueberry for me and strawberry for Harry. I fly back quickly to Harry's making sure nobody looks. Right before I enter the house, my stomach starts to growl but not from hunger. I quickly open one of the cups, pour the smoothie out, and hurl into it. I then realize I hurled into Harry's cup. Oh God. I put the cup behind my back and enter. "Hey....Harry. I'm gonna um go to the kitchen and um do something." I say. "Oh wait I want my smoothie." He says getting up. Oh shit what should I do. Um..I'll give him mine I guess. "Here." I say giving Harry my smoothie.

"Aw but I asked for strawberry." He says and I shrug my shoulders. "Wait did you already drink out of this?" Harry asks and I bite my lip and look down. "Yeah you did. What do you have behind your back?" He asks looking over my shoulder. "Harry I gotta go to the kitchen." I say and slowly step away. "First tell me what you have behind your back." He says. "Um...." I try to think of something. He quickly stretches his hand and takes the cup of hurl away.

"Ew what the fuck is this?" Harry asks and I feel that growl in my stomach again. "You really want to know what that is?" I ask feeling sick. Harry nods raising a brow. I lean in and hurl in the cup again making it overflow with vomit. What the fuck is wrong with me today? Harry has a very disgusted look on his face as he looks down at his disgusting hands. "Harry I'm so sorry." I say. "Zoey are you ok?" Harry asks. "Yeah,yeah it was probabaly the smoothie." I say. Harry still has a disgusted look on his face and he goes to the kitchen and he comes back with empty,clean hands.

"Good thing it didn't land on your shirt." I say shyly smiling. "Yeah. Good thing." He says. "You sure your ok?"  "Yeah.I'm fine." My stomach growls again. I don't think it's the smoothie. I only had a few drinks out of it. Maybe it was something from yesterday. Ok lets see if I can remember. So yesetrday Harry and Chase had a hug fight and he was unconsiouse and then I stopped Chase but how did I stop him? Oh that's right. He fucked me. Wait....he fucked me! This is not good. First because I'm with Harry but second he didn't use a condom. Shit. How am I going to tell Harry. 'Oh hey Harry Chase fucked me I hope you're ok with it I love you.'  Yeah that would be nice to tell him.

I bite my lip and think. "Um I think you should take me back now." I tell Harry. "Why?"  "Um I have to work some things out. Some.....very important things." I say emphasising the word very. "Um...ok."Harry says and stretches his hand out. "Oh wait I have to get something first." I say and run to his room. I take my lipstick,apply some on, and then run back to Harry. He hugs me and then looks down at me. "Mmmm.That lipstick." He whsipers. "You want to try some?" I ask. "I so do." He says. I grab my lipstick and apply some on him. "I didn't mean that way!" He laughs and takes it off.

"Don't take it off you look beautiful!" I giggle. "Oh shut up." He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. The lipstick is smeared all over his face. He starts to lick his lips and I take off the lipstick with my thumb. He grabs my thumb with his teeth and sucks on it. "Come on." Harry says taking my hand and exiting. I hop into the car and look down at my hands.

Harry drives off and we arrive a while later. I enter my house and tip toe to Harry's ear. "I need to go somewhere stay right here." I whisper and fly off quickly before he says anything. I fly to the nearest pharmacy and grab a pregnancy test. I pay for it and then leave. I fly back to the mansion and fly quickly to the bathroom. I pee on the stick and look at it for a moment to see the results. Negative. It probably won't work because it's still to early. I'll try tomorow. Or maybe I'm just not pregnant. Yeah. That's it.