Chapter 30

As Harry finishes dressing himself, I finish dressing myself up and get in bed and close my eyes. "What are you doing?"Harry chuckles and I open my eyes. "Sleeping."  "Why? It's like still morning."  "Harry after you like fucked me hard like twice and made me come like 10 times...I'm tired."  "But isn't Sophie going to like take you somewhere?"  "I don't know where she is and I'll just wake up when she comes."  "Ok I'll be downstairs."  "Harry?"  "Yeah?"  "Go get a shirt."  He laughs. "I'm not kidding. Go. Get. A.Shirt." "Ok,ok I will." I close my eyes and Harry kisses my cheek.

"Zoey. Zoey wake up." I hear but I don't open my eyes. "Zo wake up." I hear a lighter voice that might be Sophie's. "Let me sleep!" I groan and I thow a pillow at someone but I don't know who. There's silence. Finally they're gone. Suddenly someone tickles me. "Wake up Zo." A deep husky voice says. I start to giggle which turns into a laugh. "Harry let go!" I yell and turn over. I keep turning and he keeps tickling me until I fall off the bed and scream. "Oh god are you ok?" Harry says and I open my eyes to see Harry hovering over me and Sophie on the other side.

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess."  "Do you want me to take you now?" Sophie asks. I look at Harry and frown. "I told you to put on a shirt." I say trying to stand up but my back, my stomach, and anywhere below my stomach including my legs hurt. I groan in pain and Harry helps me up. "Zo what's up? You look hurt." Sophie says and I narrow my eyes at Harry but he just winks. "Nah I'm fine." I say and take my eyes off Harry getting up."So...do you want me to take you now?" Sophie asks again. "Where? Oh. Yeah sure."  "K."  She takes my hand and drags me away but then I pull away from her. "Harry put on a shirt and go back home." I say. "But why do I have to leave."  "If you want instead of coming back here I can go back to your place."

"Ok." He smiles and Sophie pulls me away and we both fly away.

......

"You alright?" Sophie asks after stepping out the door. "Yeah. I'm fine."  "Cool so you want to go back to-"  "I want to go to Harry's."  "Ok then."  We exit and fly over to Harry's. "Thanks Sophie." I say when we arrive.  "You're welcome." She says and flies away. I decide to play a joke on Harry while I wait for him to arrive which is weird because he should've arrived a long time ago. I hear the door open then close. I step into his closet and close it and stick out my fangs. I hear his footsteps running upstairs and he walks into his room. He walks towards the closet and he puts his hand on the knob. "Boo!" I yell out as he opens the closet door. He lets out a scream and then runs a hand through his hair while I laugh and stick my fangs back in.

"Zoey you fucking scared the fucking life out of me!" He yells but I keep laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face." I laugh. "Shut up Zoey!" He yells. "I- I-I" I say but I fall to the floor and keep laughing. "Zoey stop laughing!" I can't stop laughing. Harry then picks me up and tosses me on the bed but I keep laughing. He grabs my legs and pulls me toward him and then hangs me upside down. That's when I stop laughing. "Oh shit Harry!" I yell. "Now will you stop laughing?"  "Yes! Yes! Now put me down!"  "You promise?"  "Yes Harry! Yes! Put me down! Now!"  "Ok ok. Chill."  He puts me back down on the bed and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're mean." I say pouting my lips. "I'm still mad at you."  "For what for laughing at you."  "No. For fucking Chase."  "Harry just get-"  "Don't even say it Zoey. I won't."  "Harry now you know how I felt when you kissed Lea."  "But it was just one kiss. One. You fucked Chase. You fucked him!"  "Harry stop it. I didn't fuck him he fucked me!"  "Well that's the same thing I said but you didn't believe me."  "Harry I-"  "So why should I believe you?"  "I don't know how to respond to that." He folds his arms on his chest.

"Just forget it I don't want to talk about it." I walk away but he grabs my hips and pulls me back. "Ow Harry. I'm still sore."  "I know that." He whispers against my neck. I put my hand behind his back and run my hand on his crotch causing him to groan. I pull my hand back. "Oh Zoey." He whispers. I run my hand on his crotch just to pleasure him. I pull my hand back again but he grabs it and places it back on his crotch. I turn around and place my hands on his stomach and slide them down onto his button and unbutton it. I pull down the zipper. I soflty peck his lips and he grabs my ass making me gasp.