Chapter 43

Harry opens the doors the door and we step in. "Here you go." Harry says and I run inside and lay in bed. I sigh and look at Harry placing the bags on the corner of the room. He gets in bed and hovers over me. "Finally." He whispers. "We're alone." He adds. "We've always been alone." I whisper back. "Yeah but we have our own room, we're alone, and the rooms are soundproof."  "Are you sure they're soundproof?"  "I'm pretty sure." He kisses my lips and then climbs off. He walks over to the bathroom and then comes back with a robe. "Nice robe." I giggle. "Mmhm." He hums and bites his lip.

He gets over me and slowly undoes his robe letting it fall to the floor and then he gets over me and start undoing my jeans.

......

In the middle of our play there's a knock on the door. "Shit." Harry swears. I wince when he eases out of me. He places the covers over me as I sit up. He puts on his robe and walks to the door. He opens the door but I can't see who it is. They mumble something to each other but I can't make out their words. "Would you mind if I stepped in?" I hear a man's deep voice outside and I panic. "Nah man I'm kind of busy with my girlfriend." Harry responds and I feel better.

"Ok man. I understand." I hear footsteps walk away and Harry closes the door. "What did he want to know?"  I ask with curiosity. "Just some stuff." Harry says and gets over me taking his robe off. "So where were we?" Harry says kissing my forehead. "Mmmm." I hum and he kisses me.

.....

I cuddle into Harry under the covers as he strokes my hair. "You tired?" He asks and I lay my hand on Harry's chest. "Yeah." I whisper. "You're beautiful you know that?"He says talking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"I love you babe." I whisper and grab his hand and kiss it. "I love you two baby." He whispers back. "So it's still pretty early. What do you want to do?" He asks. "Let's look around and know the place. Maybe meet some new people." I whisper. "Ok. Whatever you want birthday girl."

"So was that my birthday sex?"  "If you wanted it to be, but I was gonna make it better." I slide my hand from under his torso through his stomach and then to his chest. I trace his tattoos and he looks down at my hand. "I need to shower first." I say. Harry gets up and helps me get up. He helps me to the bathroom and he helps me in the shower. I close the curtain and see Harry leaning against the wall. "So how come we can't shower together?" He asks. "Because I don't think it's the right time. I think we should wait." I say.

"Wait?"  "Yeah. Wait. Maybe like...until we're married or something."  "Wait back it up here. So you expect me to wait?!"  "Um...yeah."  "So you make love to me and we can't shower!"  "Harry I don't want to fight now." I say poking my head out of the curtains and then poke it back in. "Who said I wanted to fight? I want yo to explain to me why we can't shower." I turn off the shower. "Because I'm already done."  "Don't act stupid."  "Give me the towel Harry."  "No I'm talking to you."  "Give me the towel Harry."  "Zoey I'm-"  "Harry. Give. Me. The. Towel."  "No! I'm trying to-"  "Harry Motherfucking Styles! Give me the towel! It's too far away!"  "Just talk to me first and then-" I step out of the shower not holding on to anything and I speed walk to the towel and grab it.

I walk over to the luggages and take out clothes quickly and set it on the bed. I quickly dress and then set my hands on the bed and slowly go down. Harry runs over to me and helps me down. I reach over for my flats and Harry gets them for me. He puts them on me and helps me back up. "Hey ba-" I shove the towel on him and I storm out. I open the door and then slam it closed. I quickly walk as fast as my legs could take me.

I walk over to the elevators and then go all the way downstairs. I walk all over wondering where is where and what is where. I'm hungry but I don't know where the food is. And, I'm not even hungry for food. There are so many mortals here. I just want to eat all of them God these contacts are killing me! They're so uncomfortable. The only person that probably knows where everything is is Harry. I don't want to go back there. He'll just start a fight again, of why we can't shower and then maybe of why I ran away. I turn around and see Harry running towards me. I quickly speed walk away but it doesn't really help.