Chapter 14

Harry chuckles and gets off me. I stay laying there repeating the words he just said. Holy shit! What is he gonna do? Rape me? Hit me? Just calm down Zoey. You are way stronger than he is and you can outsmart him whenever. My parents come downstairs with Mikey J. "Zoey we're going to get stuff for dinner. We might take a while." Mother says. Wow! Just Wow! "Ok." I say and they all walk out the door. Harry looks at me and I look at him worriedly. He bites his lip and stretches out his hand and I hesitate to take it. He grabs my hand anyway and drags me upstairs to my room. He closes the door and lets my hand go. I try to run away but he quickly grabs me and carries me bridal style and he drops me on the bed. I practically land on my face but my hands break my fall. Harry climbs on the bed with me and I turn around but he just gets over me an flips me over again and puts my hands behind my back.

"Now are you going to tell me?" He asks. "Harry there's nothing to tell you. You're making a big deal out of it." I tell him. "Maybe I am making a big deal out of it but it's for a good cause. Zoey I want to make you feel good and confident around me. Not uncomfortable." He says. " Harry I understand but...I'm not uncomfortable around you." I say and sigh. He grabs my pony tail and pulls it back making me moan. "Zoey I'm gonna make you tell me anyway." He whispers and lets me go. "Harry not before dinner." I whisper laying my head on the pillow. "I don't care." He says. He sits on my legs and then lays on my body, his crotch against my ass. He burries his nose into my neck and plants a kiss. He inhales deeply and plants another kiss.

He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me. "P-please Harry d-don't do this." I beg.  "Why shouldn't I?" He whisers and grabs my breasts making me gasp. "B-because I'm not hiding anything from you."  "Are you sure?" He squeezes my breasts harder.  "I-I swear!" He inhales again and lets go of my breasts. "You got lucky." He says and gets off me. I turn around and he plants a kiss on my lips taking me by surprise. He pulls away quickly and licks his lips. He stretches his hand out and I take it getting off the bed. He hugs me and I breath in his scent getting hungrier and hungrier by the second.

Out of nowhere my fangs pop out, my eyes grow darker, my pupils dilate, and I push Harry against the wall. I was so close to biting him but reality hits me and I stop. Harry looks at me frightened and tears pool in my eyes. "I- I'm so sorry Harry. I don't know what's gotten into me." I tell him looking at him in the eyes. He just stares at me very frightened and he's pale. "Harry I-" I say reaching out a hand to touch him but he moves away quickly. "No please Harry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I say letting the tears fall. I reach out my hand to touch him again but he moves away and starts walking away slowly.

"Harry?" He just stares at me and puts his hands infront of him gesturing me to back off. More and more tears come running down. He stops walking and we stare at each other. I walk to him but he runs away leaving me in my room. I look out the window and his car is still there. I wipe my tears away and walk downstairs but I don't see him. I walk over to the fireplace and open it pulling the leaver and enter. I grab a lighter from the floor and light up all the torches quickly and walk inside the room and slam the door shut. I throw myself on the bed and cry.

I knew this relationship couldn't work. He was different and different doesn't work for me. It doesn't work for us. I hurt him twice already and it hurts me to think that I did. I was really starting to love Harry deeply. Now I almost killed him and I think I would've killed myself to If I did. I hear a knock on the door and the door swings open. It's Harry but how did he come in here? I get up from the bed and run to him. "No! Get out! Your not supposed to be in here! Go away!" I yell not thinking about what I say. He hugs me tight making me calm down.

"Shh. It's ok. It's ok." He whispers. I cry on his chest while he engulfs me in a hug with his arms. I slowly stop crying and I calm down. I close my eyes and just breath. "H-how did you find me here? No one knows about this place but me. You're not supposed to be here. You're not supposed to know about this place." I say after a little while. "Relax. You left the fireplace open and I figured I should go inside since I've never seen it open before. And there was light so I figured someone had to be in here."He says. "Promise not to tell anybody?" I ask. "I promise."