Chapter 11

I smile at Hillary's mother and then walk back to keep helping Hillary. I saw her talking to Harry but then they turned around to face me when I came out. "Oh...sorry did I interrupt something?" I asked. "Oh no she was just about to tell me something but then you came in, but she can tell me later."At first I was feeling bad for interrupting but now I'm actually really proud of doing it. "We just need a few more boxes and then we're done." Hillary says sweetly adding a smile which gets me angry. I curl my fingers into fists and suddenly Harry runs to me and covers my mouth. I was confused at first but then I felt my fangs and then I knew why. "What's wrong?" Hillary asks. "Um I need to talk to her for a moment." Harry says and we walk inside Hillary's house and into a bedroom. I don't know who it belongs to but whatever.

"What the hell?" Harry says taking his hand away from my mouth. "I'm sorry!" I whisper-yelled. "Why did you do that?"  "Harry I don't control it. It- it just happens. Sometimes."  "What do you mean sometimes?"  "Well I can contol it sometimes and then when I get moody I can't control it. It-it's complicated."  "Whatever Zoey. Just tell me why you got moody."  "Well Harry she was-"  "Hey are you guys ok?" Hillary asks interrupting us. "Oh yeah Zoey was just going to tell me something." Harry says. "No it's ok. It wasn't important anyway." I say and walk away but then I turn around. "Come on Harry." I tell him. "Well we gotta go." Harry says. "Do you think we can see each other tommorow?" Hillary asks looking at Harry. Please say no please say no please say no pleas say- "Yeah."  Fuck Harry. "Ok then bye!" Hillary yells with the biggest smile on her face and Harry and I leave.

We walk out the door and we walked back to my house. Our walk back was pretty quiet. I kept looking up at him and when I did he would look down at me and we would laugh everytime we did that. "Why do you keep doing that?" Harry chuckels. "I don't know." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I wrap my arm around his waist. About a block away from my house Harry kisses my cheek again but lightly this time. His hand slowly starts to travel down from my shoulder down to the top of my bra and then stops there. I grab his hand and lock my fingers with his.

He looks down at me and stops walking and then kisses my lips. He cups my cheeks and slowly his tongue slides in. We pull away quickly making a popping sound. We keep walking and he puts his arm on my waist as I do to. He squeezes my ass making me gasp and he chuckles a bit. We finally get to my house and there is no sign of Sophie, Fip, or Mikey J. Harry slams me against the wall and bites his lower lip. He slams his lips onto mine and roughly kisses me. He grabs my ass and squeezes it and then lifts me up so he carries me. My legs wrap around his waist and he walks upstairs and into my room.He throws me on the bed and closes the window and closes the curtain.

He turns off the lights and then he climbs in with me. He hovers over me, his legs on either side of my body, his hands on either side of my head and he kisses me passionately. His hand go to my neck and they travel down to my breast. He grabs them making me moan and then they travel down to my stomach then to my shorts. My hands start to curl his hair. He fiddels around with the button until it pops open and then he zips down the zipper. He slides my shorts out and throws them to the end of the bed with my shoes. My breathing picks up speed and my chest rises up and down from my breathing. Harry bends my knees up and since he turned off the lights and stuff, I can't really tell his next move.

His hands touch my crotch but I stop him. "Ha-Harry Harry no. We can't do this." I say. "Why not?" He asks and I can tell he's grinning. "Be-because of me."I say. "Nothing's wrong with you."  "No Harry. I know nothing's wrong but Harry I'm too strong for you and we plus we just got together."  "Yeah I know your strong but it doesn't matter. And so what if we just got together, it doesn't matter either. That way I can know your body better."  "Harry I'm way too strong for you though. My own fingers can rip you apart."  "Oh. But can we just do it for a little bit?"  "No Harry I don't want to hurt you."  "We can try."  "No Harry." He ignores me and keeps rubbing my crotch teasingly. "O-ok ma-maybe for a little bit." I say. He rubs his nose on my crotch. "You smell so good." He whispers and leaves a trail of kisses.