Chapter 47

"Hey wake up fat stuff." Niall whispers. I open my eyes and see Harry, his mom, Niall, and Samantha. "Hey Niall." I say looking at Niall and smiling at him. "Hey babe." I tell Harry. "Would you mind closing the windows. The light is hurting my eyes." I say and they go and close the window. "So today we have to take you to the hotel." Samantha says. "Hotel?"  "Where you're going to stay. Then after three days it's your big day!" She yells and it makes me smile. "Hey your eyes are back to normal." Harry says. "Come I'll help you to the bathroom." Harry's mom says. "No thank you I'm fine." I say and get up from the bed. I stretch and crack my back. I slowly walk to the bathroom and then shower and and then step out.

Nobody's inside the room. Ok good. I quickly dress into a comfortable light dress. Now that I notice there's not that much clothes in here. They probably packed for the hotel. So I put on my flats and I walk downstairs. "Ready?" Samantha asks. "I think." I say. "Oh you'll be fine." She says. She takes my luggage and Harry takes his. "So you're going into my car ok?" Samantha says as we step out of the house. "Wait what about Harry?"  "He's going in Niall's car." Harry's mom says. "But why?"  "He's going to a different hotel."  "What?"  "Don't worry you'll be fine."  "No I want to stay with Harry." I run to Harry and hug him. "You'll see each other in three days. No worries." Samantha says. Tears spill out of my eyes and Harry gets down on one knee.

"Baby no don't cry. Soon we'll see each other. Only three days. Ok? Soon we're gonna get married and you can have me all you want." He whispers wiping away the tears. He plants two kisses on my stomach and gets up. "Take care of Ayden and Darcy for me ok?" I nod. He kisses the top of my head and takes my hands."I love you Zo." He says. "I love you to." I say. I pull my hands away and Harry's mom and Samantha wrap their arms around me and they help me into the car. I sit in the back with Harry's mom. My soon to be Mother-in-law.

I rest my head on her shoulder and she wraps her arms around me. "Zoey. Harry loves you alot." She says as Samantha drives away. "I know. I love him to." I whisper. "Sometimes I think he loves you to much. He calls me almost every night just to talk about you. He always tells me the same thing. He always tells me how beautiful you are and how sweet you are and how nice you are..." She says and keeps talking but I fall asleep.

.....

"Hey Zoey wake up." Anne says. I open my eyes and find myself at the airport. Samantha and Anne help me out of the car and Samantha takes my luggage. "Wait is Harry here to?" I ask in panic. "Not when we're here. He's coming when we're on the plane."  "What?" I notice I just got out of a taxi. When did I ever get in a taxi. I was probably walking in my sleep. We walk inside and soon I get chilly. "Here. I brought you a blanket." Anne says. "Thank you." I say and wrap it around me. "Ok so we're going on first class." Samantha says. First class! Are you serious! "Um Wow." I choke on my words. "Would you like something before we get on the plane?" Samantha asks. "Um but don't we-" I get cut off. "We did all of that. We get to skip the lines and we can get to the plane." Sam says.

"Wow. Ok." I say. We go through our first line but we skip though it and get to the front. Everyone stares with looks of 'congrats your pregnant' and 'oh my god how cute she's pregnant' and also 'oh my god she's such a whore' and 'she's too young' and also looks of 'why the hell are they skipping' or 'these snotty people shouldn't be skipping.' I swallow and wrap the blanket around me tighter. We go through all the lines we have to go to and then we wait in the waiting area for the plane. "Would you like something?" Samantha asks. "Yeah I'm gonna go get hot chocolate." I say and get up still keeping hold of my blanket that hides my stomach.

I walk around and look at the many amazing things. I wonder how it is to be on a plane. I've never been on a plane. I walk around and spot a tuxedo store. I zoom in with my eye sight and find Harry's perfect size all the way at the back of the store.  I smile because that would look so cute on Harry. I still can't believe I'm getting married with the boy that I was going to digest. I inhale then exhale and bite my bottom lip while smiling. I can't get away from Harry for three days. I can't stay away from Harry for less than a second. I walk around and bump into someone who was in a rush. He drops all of his books and his hand bag. "Oh I'm so sorry." He says. "No I'm very sorry." I say and he gets downs to pick up his things.