Chapter 25

"Why?" I ask. No answer. They walk towards Zoey and grab her. "Can't you wait for her to wake up?" I ask. "No we have to go now."Charlie says. "But she's hurt and she's knocked out."  "Doesn't matter we need to go."  "She's fucking hurt. Let her rest for a while."  "She'll rest when we get home." Charlie picks her up and Zoey lets out a small groan. "Put her down....please." Charlie looks at me with a surprised look on his face and puts her down. Chloe walks over to me and tip toes. "You have feelings for her don't you." She whispers in my ear and I nod looking down. "We'll leave you alone with her then." She whispers and walks over to Charlie, Dani, and Sophie.

She whispers something to them and then they all look at me. "Just bring her back by today." Charlie says and takes a look at Zoey and then they fly out through the window. Zoey shot up startled. Her eyes are wide and her chest rises up and down from her breathing. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her back and she rests her head on my shoulder. I lay down and she lays her head on my chest and I run my fingers through her hair. I still love her more than anything. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me but then I lost her and my whole world went tumbling down. "Harry?" She whispers. "Yes." She doesn't answer. Instead she turns around quickly and bends her legs around my waist and I sit up.

She slams her lips onto mine. She kisses me harshly and then she pulls apart keeping our forheads together. "Did you really mean that?" She whispers gripping my shirt. "What?" I ask confused. "That you still love me. That I'm the greatest thing that's ever happened to you." She whispers still gripping on my shirt. "How did you- fuck you!" I say smiling. "When." She whispers and bites her lip and then smashes her lips onto mine. I pull her shirt off and toss it to the floor. "Now." I say and kiss her. "Please." She whispers and takes off my shirt. She slides her hands down my torso to and then to my pants.  Oh I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time

She unbuttoned it and pulls it down and then tosses it to the floor. She kisses me and I reach out to the night table next to me. I open the cabinet and take out a condom. I take my boxers off and toss them on the floor.I rip the foil packet open and roll the condom on. She takes her pants off and also tosses them on the floor. I slowly slide her panties off and toss them to the end of the bed. She lifts herself up a little and slowly slides down so I enter her. She places her hands on the wall and pants as she squeezes her eyes shut. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I whisper.

"No. No I'm fine." She whispers and she doesn't move. I place my hands on her back and push her slowly deeper. She lets out a groan. She places her arm around my neck gripping onto the skin on my back keeping her other hand on the wall. "You ok" I ask and she nods. I slowly move up and down once making her moan. I do it again and she seems fine. I move once more and she groans.

Zoey's POV

 I then remember when I was stuck under the bookshelf and I heard Harry screaming. I chuckle at the thought. "What's so funny?" He asks. "You scream like a girl." I laugh. "Oh shut up." He says and I kiss his cheek. He moves slowly into me and out. I grip to the skin on his back while I put my weight on my other hand. He then slowly eases out of me and then slams back in making me jump up. "GENTLE HARRY! Gentle!" I yell. He goes slow again. My breathing picks up and I kiss Harry's lips passionately.

I can feel him getting turned on inside me as his length grows hitting a spot I never knew existed. I can feel myself getting closer to my climax and when I'm almost there, Harry stops. "Wait for me baby." He whispers. Harry keeps thrusting in and out and I can tell he's close to his climax by his breathing picking up speed. He holds on to my waist. My hips go in the same motion his go and both my hands lean onto the wall and I sink my nails into it. Soon I go over the edge and my orgasm take over my whole body. I drag my nails down on the wall and come over and over and over. Harry has hit places unimaginable and places pleasure goes to the next level.