Chapter 34

"Need help?" Harry asks. "No thanks I got it!" I yell. I place the last of what was inside my box on Harry's nightstand. My rose. "You done?" Harry asks. "Yup." I say. I run to Harry and hug him tightly. "Wanna go out tonight?"  "Sure. Where?" "Just a walk around the beach."  "Ok. Anything for you." I turn around snd then something pops into my head and I swing my arm back but Harry dodges it. "Careful!" He yells. "Oh sorry. How are your balls?" I ask. "Pretty good I guess." I look at his erection. "It looks pretty fine to m." I say and he laughs. He hugs me and kisses my head. "Finally. We're together at last." He whispers. "Yes. Finally." I whisper back.

.....

"Ready babe?" Harry asks knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah!" I yell and open the door. "I've never seen this dress before. Who bought it for you?" Harry asks. "Um...Chase." I say not making eye contact with him. "Of course." He says rolling his eyes. "Harry he just really liked sexy things on me."  "Yeah why wouldn't he."  "Harry that was when we were together."   He rolls his eyes. "Well I like it on you."  "Thank you. Thank you for not being immature and for being a gentlman." He rolls his eyes again. "Let's go Harry." I say. "And I'm driving this time."

We get in the car and I drive away. I drive to the beach and park in the parking lot. Harry and I get out of the car and he grabs my hand. "Want to go to a restaurant first?" Harry asks. "Sure." I reply. We walk down the sidewalk to a restaurant. "This one?" I ask. "Yeah which ever." he says.

......

"That was a nice meal." Harry says as we exit the restaurant. "Yeah I guess." I say. We walk down the sidewalk until we hit the sand. I step on the sand and my heels sink to the ground making me fall and Harry laughs. "Shut up and help me up." I yell. Harry reaches a hand out and pulls me up. I take my heels off and he takes them. "Hop on." Harry says. "What?"  "Hop. On."  I jump on his back and he gets up and walks.  

"Harry don't you think you took it a bit to far?" I ask. "Took what too far?" He asks. "The whole moving into your house thing."  "Why? Are you uncomfortabl?"  "No. Not at all. It's just that...maybe we tok it a little too far. Maybe we should of waited a little longer. We've only known each other for like three months and...I don't know."  "Zoey you're just a little insecure, and it's ok to be insecure. But you'll be fine. I'm here for you." I smile and kiss his neck. "You can put me down you know."I giggle. He puts me down and we keep walking.

"So Zoey."  "Yeah?"  "I told you how I thought of you when I first met you."  "Yeah?"  "No you have to tell me how you thought of me when you first met me."  "Um ok. Well do you want me to be honest or do you want me to lie."  "Um...let's go with honest."  "Are you sure."  "Maybe."  "Ok. Well I thought you were a big idiot and stupid. I thought you were an ass and that you seemed really yummy and I wanted to eat you. I also thought you were mean because you cut me with your key and you grabbed my arms and held me against the tree. And finally, I thought you were a little wimp by the way you yelled when I scared you." Harry's eyes widen. "Wow. I should've gon with the lie."  "Yeah you should've." Harry turns around. "Do you want me to get a drink fore us?"

"Sure."  "Wait right here." He runs away but then returns. "Hold this." He says and hands me his keys and jacket. Then he runs back to a close bar. "Wait Harry!...my heels." I yell then whisper after he fades away. I hear a girl crying afterwards. I follow the sound and end up at some bushes. I look behind them and find a girl crying. Her head is in her hands and she looks up. "Hi. What's wrong?" I ask. She curls her feet up and hugs her legs. I take a giant step over the bushes and sit in front of her. "My boyfriend was cheating on me." She says wiping her cheek. She's in her bikini with a little skirt.

"Why?"I ask. "I don't know! How should I know!?"  "Why do you think he cheated on you?"  "Because I'm not good enough. I'm not as pretty as his girlfriend. I'm not as good as her."  "I thought of the same thing about myself."  She looks at me. "But ou have a boyfriend." She says pointing to Harry's jacket. "But I told him that I thought I wasn't good enough for him. You know what he told me? That I was the most beautiful person alive."  "That's really not helping."  "But then I though, no I can't be the most beautiful person alive because there's other women out there. Like you." She smiles a bit. "If he cheated on you, then he was never your boyfriend. Turn everything you said around. He cheated on you because you're way better than him and his girlfriend. You're way too beautiful for him and for her. You have way more than she does."