Chapter 40

I wake up in the morning. It's February and it's Harry's birthday. Harry's still asleep. I get up and tip toe downstairs and grab Harry's present I bought yesterday. It's a shirt and boxers with aces on them and hearts. I tip toe back upstairs, my naked body getting cold. I get ontop of Harry and kiss his cheek. "Good morning babe." I whisper in his ear and nibble it. He lightly chuckles and turns around. I hand him the little gift bag with a smile. "Good morning." He says. "Happy birthday." I say and kiss his cheek. "You didn't have to get me something." He says and takes the bag.

He kisses my still flat stomach. "Harry it isn't done yet. I don't think it has even started." I giggle. "Just giving it some love." Harry says and kisses my stomach again. "But to be honest with you, you are getting a little fat." Harry adds. I kiss his forehead and then get off him. "Boxers and a shirt. Nice. Thank you baby." He says and kisses my cheek. "So what are we going to do for my birthday?" Harry asks. I get over him and curl my finger into one of his curls. "Well I was thinking we could stay like this the whole day but I was thinking we could celebrate at a club." I whisper.  "I was also thinking we could stay in bed all day but your second idea sounds good to." Harry says. "What should we do during the day?" I ask.

Harry turns us over. "Maybe do a little something we both enjoy but I'll enjoy more." Harry sucks on my neck. "No Harry let's do something different."  "Ok my vampire girl what should we do?"  "Why don't you go hang out with your friends?"  "I want to spend my birthday with my girlfriend."  "No go on. I've kept you hostage for a long time now."  "Aww please."  "No go on! Be free and celebrate your birthday the way you want to."  "And you'll be fine with the baby and everything?"  "Yeah of course."  "What are you gonna do while I'm gone."  "Hang out with Sophie or just stay here and clean the house."

"This is why I want to celebrate with you so you won't be bored."  "It's ok Harry. Today is your big day. Go celebrate."  "Ok fine I'll go celebrate." He gets off me and out of bed and I grab the pillow and smack his ass with it. He turns around and carries me making me squeal. My hair goes all over the place. He throws me up in the air and then I fall onto the bed. He kisses my neck and heads to the bathroom. He takes a shower and then comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I watch his every move as he picks out his outfit. I quietly get off the bed and wrap my arms around his naked back. I kiss his back and the back of his neck. He turns around and pecks my lips. "Go dress up." I say and lay down on the bed. His towel drops and he puts on his new boxers I bought him. "Those look sexy on you." I say. "So they do." He says and puts on his jeans. He then outs on his shirt and shoes.

Harry then gets on me and kisses my stomach. He traces a heart over it and runs circles around my stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." Harry whispers against my stomach. "And you're going to be a great dad." I say. "One question." Harry says and turns his head to the side. "Yeah?"   "If I'm mortal and your immortal...then what's the baby going to be?" His question alerts me. "Um...to be honest with you Harry....I don't know." I say. "Well we'll find out when it's born."

Harry kisses my lips and gets off."Zoey I'm going over to Niall's. Are you sure you're gonna be ok?"  "Yes Harry I'll be fine."  "Are you sure?"  "I'm sure."  "Are you really sure?"  "I'm positive."  "Ok. Take care. See you later baby." He says and kisses my forehead. He walks downstairs and I hear the doors open and then close. I take a shower and quickly dress into jeans and a shirt and a sweater.

My phone vibrates and I check to see who it is. Sophie! I take my phone and answer. "Hey girl!" She yells. "Hey!" I yell. "Is Harry there with you?"  "No why?"  "I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday."  "Oh he's not here right now he just left."  "Yeah Niall left to."  "So now you and I are alone."  "Yup. But maybe we both could hang out."  "Yeah sure but where?"  "I don;t know. Maybe to an arcade. Or maybe we could watch a movie!"  "Yeah or maybe we can do both!" We both scream like little girls. "Ok I'll be over there in a sec!" Sophie says and then hangs up.