Chapter 37

I walk downstairs and place the dirty clothes in the washing machine. I wait for it to stop and when it does I place the wet clothes in the dryer. When it stops I grab the clothes and I fold it. I take it upstairs and put it in the closet. Harry turns off the video games and turns over and closes his eyes. I turn off the lights and hop in bed with him. He opens his beautiful green eyes to meet mine. I caress his cheek running my knuckles on his cheek. "Hey baby you tired?" I whisper and he nods. I peck his lips and close my eyes. I soon fall asleep.

......

 The next morning I wake up to a sneezing Harry. "Good morning sneezy." I say. "Hey." He whispers and kisses my lips but I push him off. "No no! You're gonna infect me with whatever you have!" I yell and get out of bed. Suddenly I begin to laugh. "What?" Harry asks. "You sneeze so cute." I giggle. "First I scream like a girl and now I sneeze cute." He says making me giggle and nod. "I'm gonna shower." He adds and walks into the bathroom. I lay back in bed and wait for Harry to come out.

Harry comes out after a while with a towel wrapped around his waist. I watch his every move as he picks out his outfit. I get up and smack his behind. "Hey!: He yells and I laugh. "I'm gonna shower now." I say giggling and I enter the bathroom. I quickly shower and then wrap a towel around my body. I step out into the room where I see Harry putting on his shoes. I walk to the closet and soon the towel is slipped away from body and in a split second my behind is swat with it. "Harry!" I say jumping up and turning around.

He just laughs as he holds my towel and I hide my breasts. I tug the towel away but he tugs it back. "Harry give me the towel." I say. "Go dress up." He says. "I need the towel. I'm still wet!" I yell and he licks his lip."You don't need the towel babe. I like you wet." He says and I slap him. His face flips to the other side out of the impact of the slap and he holds his cheek. "Damn! You can sure smack the crap out of somebody." He says and I regret slapping him. "I'm sorry babe. It wasn't my intention to slap you." I say. I look for something to wear. A pair of jeans and a green t-shirt and heels. "Where are you going?"Harry asks.   "I'm going to pick up Mikey J." I say and kiss his cheek but he holds my head and he turns so his lips make contact with mine.Harry drops the towel on the floor and places his hand in my hair.

I pull away and bend down to pick up the towel. That's when I get a giant swat on my behind. "Harry! You son of a bitch!" I yell facing Harry who is laughing. He grabs me and pulls me over him. He squeezes my behind and pushes me down on him so I can feel his erection on my stomach. "When will you stop being beautiful?" He whispers, our faces only centimeters away. "When will you stop being dirty?" I whisper back. "When we grow old and I can't have sex with you anymore." He says. "I really want to slap you right now." I say. "And I really want to do you right now."  "Yeah good luck with that because I'll be gone for the whole day."  "What? But it's Christmas Eve!"  "I'll be back at later."  "Ok." I peck his lips and step out of the room and run downstairs.

I take Harry's car and drive over to the mansion. When I arrive I quickly get out of the car and enter the house and go upstairs to Mikey J's room. I knock on the door lightly and then open the door. "Hey. You coming?" I ask Mikey J.  "Yeah." He quickly flies out of bed towards me and we both run downstairs. He open the door to the car and he hops in the passenger seat as I sit in driver's seat. I drive away to Harry's- or I should say to my place and Harry's. I arrive and Mikey J quickly flies out of the car. I run to the door and open it making Mikey J fly in quickly upstairs. I run upstairs and open the door to Harry's room. "Are you gonna be ok with Mikey J?" I ask Harry. "Yeah. We'll be fine." Harry says as they start to play their video games.

I quickly head out of the house and into the car where I drive away into the mall. I ease out of the car and quickly enter the mall. Ok so let's start by Mikey J. I walk around the mall and find the game store. I look for God Of War and quickly find it. I pay for it and leave. Hmm...what should I get Harry? I quickly walk to a jewelery store and look around. What should I get him. "May I help you?" A man asks behind me. I turn around and see him smiling sweetly. "Yes um...I was wondering what I should get for my boyfriend for um Christmas but...I don't know what I should get him." I say. "Well why don't you get him a watch?"  "That seems like a nice idea."  He walks away and I follow him. "The watches are here." He leads us to a glass case where there are a bunch of watches.