Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I stroked Zoey's hair as I saw her sleeping peacefully. She was so beautiful sleeping. I held her close in my arms while she slept on me. I kissed her hair not wanting to wake her up but she stayed still. I love watching her sleep. She moved a bit but she didn't wake up. I nibbled her ear and I felt her smile. She moved her head and she intwined our legs together. She giggled a bit making me smile. "Stop it." She lightly says. She reaches out and grabs my hair and pulls me closer to her. I lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Harry what time is it?" Zoey yawns. "It's like...12 in the morning." I say. "Oh shit!" She yells and gets up but I grab her and pull her back on me. "Your not going anywhere." I tell her.

"Harry let me go. My parents are gonna be here soon." She yells and I let her go. She quickly got up and went upstairs. I got up from the couch and shook my hair. I go upstairs and hear the shower go on in the bathroom. I walk into her room and lay on her bed thinking of the moments that happened yesturday. Zoey opens the door and screams but then puts her hand on her mouth and then on her forehead. Oh my god Harry you scared the shit out of me." She said. I laugh and get up from the bed and walk to her. "Oh Harry before I forget, turn around." She says and I turn around. "Well um the cuts and scratches are kinda cured. You still have the mark though." She says. I quickly turn around and grab her and carry her up in the air.

"Harry! Put me down!"She yells holding her towel. "Harry! My towel is falling!" She yells and I set her back down. We stay staring at each other and I bite my lip and I llok at her toweled up body. "Don't look at me that way! Get out Harry I'm gonna change!" She yells and I get out of the room. Fip then flies out with her towel and then she comes out in a long sleeve shirt and shorts but no shoes, only socks. "Harry I think you should go." She says looking down. "Aw but I don't wanna go." I say pouting. "I know but I don't want you to meet my parents and plus you gotta change." She says and slides her hand down my arm.

"Please." I beg. "No Harry I'm sorry."  "Please!" She sighs and looks down again but then looks up. "Ok tell you what. You go home and change and then you can come back."  "Ok I'll do that." I kiss her cheek and walk away but then I stop and turn around. "Oh and don't forget about yesturday." I say and wink and then I finish walking away. She blushes and smiles. I put my shirt back on and leave as I go into my car and drive off. I get home and open the door and my parents aren't here. I walk to my room and find my mum and dad in their room. "Where have you been?" My mum asks me. "Um out with um my girlfriend." I say.  "Oh ok congrats,you got a new girlfriend.... Harry can I talk to you?"My mum says. I nod and we both go into my room.

"Well I felt bad about grounding you and I wanted to apologize." She says. "Mum it's ok. You don't have to." I say. "Harry I just want to say sorry."  "Mum don't. Just forget about it." She gives me a slight nod and walks off. "Oh wait mum. I was thinking. Would you mind if I moved out?." I tell her making her stop. "No not at all but where?" She asks. "To that flat you showed me a year ago."  "Oh. Well I'll think about it but are you sure you want do this?"  "Yeah I'm sure. I'm thinking about moving at least one or two months from now."  "Ok Harry. I'll tell your dad." And with that she walks away. I've been thinking about this since last year.

Zoey's POV

I hear the doors downstairs in the livingroom aopen and then close as I'm walking down the stairs. "We're back!" Mother and Father yell. I run on my tip-toes downstairs and so does Mikey J and we hug them. "Hey how was your trip?" I ask. "It was great! We had a great time. And we brought you guys something!" Mother says. "Really? What?" Mikey J asks. Mother and Father smile and Mother takes out a rose made out of clear glass and hands it to me. "This is for you. I bought you this to tell you how much I love you." Mother says. "Oh thank you! It's beautiful!" I hug her tightly.

"And we got you this." Father says taking out a video game from his bag. "Awesome! Thanks dude!" Mikey J says and runs upstairs to probably play his new game. "Where's Sophie?" Mother asks. "Oh she had to leave." I say. She shrugs her shoulders and then she snaps her fingers and their bags go flaoting up to their room. I see the door open a bit and I know it's Harry. I run and slam the door close. "What was that?" Father asks. "Um Mother remember that time I asked you about my mortal friend?"  "Yeah?" I open the door and see Harry rubbing his nose and he walks in the house. "This is him." I tell Mother. "I'm sorry." I whisper to Harry.

"It's ok." He whispers back. "This is Harry. We're kind of...together now."  "Well then Harry why don't you join us for dinner this afternoon. That is if you can." Father says. "I would be welcome to." Harry says and my parents nod and dash upstairs with Mikey J. "Harry I'm so sorry. You really don't have to come." I say. "No no. I would love to come." He says. "Oh! Well then..ok."  "Hey I gotta talk to you about something." He says holding my hands and it gets me worried. "Yeah tell me." I say. "Well I've decided to move. My mom showed me a new flat a year ago and it's kinda paid for and I'm moving into it."  "That's great! Where is it?"  "By the bay."  "What!"  "Yeah I know it's kinda far but it's really beautiful. Just like you." He leans in and pecks my lips.

I blush and hug him tightly. "Well I'm happy for you." I whisper. He chuckles then bites his lip when he squeezes my ass. I tip-toe and kiss his lips. I slowly slide my tongue in and he does to. My hands reach out for his neck and I keep hold of my rose and his hands stay on my ass. My lips travel to his neck breathing in his scent. He closes his eyes while I suck on his skin but then he moves away and I can tell he's scared. "Don't worry. I won't bite." I say and wink. My stomach growls with pain and Harry pulls me up so my legs wrap around his waist. As I ignore the pain and the starvation, I suddenly let go of Harry and the last thing I see is Harry reaching out to catch me. 

"Honey? Can you hear us?" "Shh sh I think she's waking up!"  I open my eyes and find Harry, Mother, Father, and Mikey J. I shot upright and I'm on the couch. "What happened?" Harry asked kneeling down on his knees. "I- I don't know. I was with you and-and then my stomach growled and- and then I just fell." I say.  "Your stomach growled? Zoey how long have you not eaten? That's not normal for your stomach to growl." Mother asks. "Um I don't know I think since the time I asked you if you ever had a friend who was mortal? And I've also had dizziness and blurry vision these couple of days."  "What why?"  "Because when I met Harry I felt bad about the other people out there." Harry grabs my hand and smiles at me. "Well your gonna eat later at dinner. And you better eat." Mother says. "Wait where's my rose?" I ask. Harry takes it out and places it on my chest.

I smile and everyone flies away but Harry. Harry gets on me and then he leans in into my neck. He kisses and runs his nose through my neck. "I thought it was me." Harry whispered. "No how could it be you." I whispered back. "I don't know." He says. Harry switches sides of my neck and turns my head to the other side making me moan. "Am I squishing you?" Harry asks chuckling lightly. "No." I whisper back giggling. Harry teasingly bites my neck and I gasp making him chuckle. "You are so beautiful." Harry whispers. Harry's nose and lips linger around my neck. His crotch is right against mine and I know he's doing that on purpose.

His lips kiss my neck and travel down to my chest and he grabs the rose with his teeth and then he grabs it with his hands and puts it down on the floor.  "Zoey?"  "Yeah?"  "When you first met me what did you think of me?"  "Deliciouse."  "What?"  "Yeah. I'm not kidding."  "Well good thing I'm alive." He chuckles. His legs intwine with mine and I let him lay on me quietly.