Chapter 33

I wake up the next morning facing Zoey. I stroke her hair and trace my fingers along her face.  "That tickles." She giggles. "I didn't think you'd wake up so soon. "I told you Harry I'm not a lightweight." She says. Her fingers walk along the bed and then up my arm to my shoulder and down to my neck and collar bone. Her fingers walk along my torso and I grab her hand when she reaches my waist band. I raise her hand to my lips and kiss the tip of her fingers and suck her index finger. I run my tongue along the tip of her finger and then pull it out. She bites her lip and gets up and walks to the bathroom. After I think a half hour I get up and knock on the door. "Zoey you're taking forever." I say. "Well you're just gonna have to wait." She yells. "I have to take a piss." I yell. "Hold it!"  "No Zoey I can't!"  "If I can you can Harry!"  "Not really! I have a penis and you have a-"  "Don't even say it Harry!"  "Ok ok I won't....Vagina!"  "Harry! Now I'm really gonna take long!" 

"Zoey come on!"  "Hold on! I'm a girl!"  "I know that! I'm not gay!"  "Well just wait!"  "Zoey I have to take a piss!"  "I said hold it!"  "I can't fucking hold it."  "Too bad you're gonna learn how to!"  "Zoey please!"  "Harry shut up and let me finish!" I sit down on the bed for another half hour. I knock on the door again. "Zoey!"  "What!"  "Are you done?"  "Just wait until I get out!"  "Hurry up!"  "Don't rush me!"  "I'm going to piss on myself!"  "Ok then piss on yourself!"  "Zoey I'm going to go in there whether you like it or not!"  "Hold on I'm almost done!"  "Thank you!"  "But you're gonna have to wait!"  "Zoey!"  "Oh my fucking god will you calm your nipples!"  "No! I won't Zoey! I'm about to piss on myself!"  "Good! That way you can leave me alone!"  "Zoey I'm not fucking kidding! Open the damn door or I'm coming in!" I hear the door lock. "You know it's not that hard to break down a door!"  "You wouldn't break your own door!"  "If I need to pee I would!"  "Is this the only bathroom you have in this house!"  "Yes! It is!"  "Well now you gotta wait!"  "Zoey!"  "Harry! I"m. Almost. Done!"  "Zoey I'm sorry I can't hold it any longer!" I open a drawer on my nightstand and grab a key.

I unlock the bathroom door and open it startling Zoey and she jumps onto the sink. I run to the toilet and take a piss. "Are you fine now?" Zoey asks still sitting next to the sink. "Yes. I feel so much better."  "How'd you get in?"  "A key." I wash my hands and then wipe them on a towel. "You mean this one." She says pulling out a key. "Where'd you get that?"  "You left it here when you went to piss."  "Give it back." I try to get it but she pulls it back. "Nope."  "Zoey. Give it to me." I try to take it but she pulls her hand back again. "Nope." I try to grab her hand but she jumps off the sink and squeals. "Zoey!" I yell and she runs away. I chase after her and run downstairs. She stands right in the middle of the living room. "Zoey give it back." I tell her. "I will be taking care of this from now on." She says and turns around. She turns back around and the key is not in her hand. "Where'd you put i?t"  "Somewhere."  "I will find it."  "You wouldn't dare."  "Try me."  "You'll never find it."  "Let's find out."

I grab her and toss her over my shoulder and then toss her on the couch. I start feeling her all over. "I'm telling you. You'll never find it."  "We'll see about that."  I touch her feet making her giggle but the key isn't there. I make my way up her legs and open them. Her face expression quickly turns from happy to serious and she closes her legs back. "What are you doing Harry?"  "Looking for the key."  "Well it's not there."  "Is it true or are you just making sure I won't find the key?"  "No it's true."  "I don't believe you." I open her legs again. "Harry I'm serious it's not there."  I feel around her crotch and I feel something. "Harry I'm not kidding it's not there."  "Yeah, yeah. Say what you want I know it's there." Now I'm not sure if I should believe her or not.

"Harry stop. I'm being serious this time. Stop Harry I'm serious."  "Oh yeah then what's this?" I poke it. "Stop! I'm telling you the truth. Harry I don't want to hurt you." I feel around it more to see if it really is the key. "What is it then Zoey! I really need that key!"  "Well it surely isn't the key!"  "THEN WHAT I IT!!"  "IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING TAMPON!" I stay quiet and she gets up and storms out to the back. "Here! Have your stupid key!" She takes the key out and throws it hard on the floor and then she disappears to the back. I grab the key and slowly walk to the back where I see Zoey crying and sitting on the floor. I'm surprised she didn't fly away. I open the door, exit, and close it and walk to Zoey. "Zo...I'm really sorry."I say. She wipes a tear away and then looks at me when I sit next to her. "No,no It's ok. I-I'll just be going now." She says getting up but I grab her wrist and pull her.