Chapter 39

"Harry hurry up!" I yell. "I'm coming!" Harry yells back. "We're gonna be late!" I yell. Harry quickly parks in the parking lot and we step out of the car. We run to the beach and reach the shore. I take a look a the time. It's 11: 59. Just one more minute. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 Happy New Year." Harry and I and some other people chant. Harry and I turn over and face each other and kiss. "Happy New Year baby." Harry whispers against my lips. "Happy New Year." I whisper and kiss him once more. The fireworks start and I look up to see them.

"They're so beautiful." I say. "Just like you." Harry says making me flush. Harry carries me making me scream and he runs over the water and throws me in. He jumps in the water and I reach surface. I take in air and then scream when I feel teeth bite my leg. Harry jumps up and laughs. I push him but he grabs me and pecks my lips. "You scared the living shit out of me!" I yell but Harry laughs. He stops laughing and gets in the water. I get down inside the water and open my eyes to meet his. He swims over to me and kisses my lips. We pull away and I swim out of his sight. He swims over to me and grabs me and lifts me out of the water.

"Harry!" I yell. He puts me down and I fall onto his body. I kiss his lips lighlty but he deepens the kiss and he kisses me passionatley. "Let's go home and celebrate." Harry whispers. "First I have to shower." I tell him. "Bu you're already wet. I'm gonna get you even more wet." Harry says and bites his lip. He takes my hand and we step out of the water. We run to the car and he drives away quickly. Desperate to get home. We arrive and we run into the house. He closes the door with his foot and he starts taking my sweater off and the rest of my clothes.

We walk upstairs to the room and we fall onto the bed. I kiss him rough and take his shirt off. He starts taking off my skirt he got me for Christmas. He drops it onto the floor. He sticks his fingers inside my panties to take them off but I stop him when I feel my stomach rumbling. "Harry. Harry wait." I say panting and take his hands out. "What?" Harry says breathing hard. I get off of him and run a hand through my hair. "What? What's wrong? Do you need somthing?" Harry asks sitting up.

Harry's POV

"Babe I'm late." She says. "Ok now you've officially lost me." I say. She walks over to the window and places her hands on the window frame and leans on it. She murmurs something but I can't make out her words. "What?"  "Harry I'm late on my period." She says turning around to face me. Her eyes are filled with fright. "How do you know?"  "I always start my period at the beginning of every month and finish at the middle of the month.

"Maybe you'll get it later." I tell her. "Yeah. Yeah maybe that's it." She saysbut she's still freaking out by the look on her face. She smiles but then her smile turns into a frown and she turns around and hurls out the window. "Or maybe not." I say. She wipes her lips with her arm and then turns around and looks at me with evil eyes and her fangs popping out.  "Harry." She warns and walks towards me. I walk backwards until I hit the closet doors. She flies upwards until we're face to face. "Harry." She warns again. I put my hands on her shoulders and put her down back on the ground.

She pops her fangs back in and she looks down at her fingers. Then she looks up and her eyes are full of tears. "Harry please don't tell me this is true." She says and looks into my eyes. "Zoey I don't know." I say. "Harry I'm pregnant. Again."  "Ok but look on the bright side. It's me this time."  She wipes away a tear before it falls out. "And I can take care of you because I'm here for you. Come on. It's New Years. Don't be sad."  "You're right."  "Do you want me to go run and get you a pregnancy test to be sure?"  "No it's late. Maybe tommorow."  "Ok. Do you want to have sex ot go to sleep?"  "Let's celebrate."  "Good choice."  "One more thing."  "Yeah?"  "If i'm pregnant should I be happy or mad?"  "Well are you ready for a baby?"  "Are you ready to be a dad?"  "As long as I'm with you." She looks down and then smiles at me.