𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

★・・・🐺・・・★
☆ Lydia Martin x Female!OC story ☆
★・・・🐺・・・★

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

Charlotte Hale hates Beacon Hills to the point that she wouldn't care if it burned to the ground.

She'd probably do it herself.

But when she goes back, she starts making... acquaintances.

She promised herself that she'll be out of Beacon Hills as soon as the Alpha is dealt with.

But overtime, that thought became harder to make reality.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Power of a Lynx:

Super Healing

Super strength

Superhuman senses

Enhanced speed

Night vision

Shapeshifting (she can shift into an actual Lynx)

Claws

Fangs

Glowing Gold eyes

Pain taking

High jump

Eye colour:

The Lynx she turns into:

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Added for Charlotte (this will make sense why she has these later on in the book):

Photokenisis - Can manipulate light, produce light out of her hands, golden light blast.

Telekinesis - Can move, manipulate and interact with objects with her mind.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩

Hello! Author here!

Please don't steal my work (I put more effort into my FanFics then I do in my own life. It's kinda sad, actually but oh well).

Please don't steal my ideas (unless you ask, then I'll happily say yes... unless I say no, then there'll be a real problem- there probably won't be).

Please don't steal my OC no matter how amazing or annoying she is (it's your opinion) because that is my creation, not yours, I know there's a few people, who like to steal others fanfics... not pointing at people, I'm just saying.

And, I think this is a final thing, if you're an RR, please do not spoil it for the FTR's because it's, well... how do I say it-? Very Annoying... unless they're being a bitch or something and deserve the ending spoiled- I'm kidding (I'm not). No offence to those who do like to spoil it to the FTR's though, I just don't want you to get called annoying or something like that :)

Hang on, this is actually the final thing, please comment and vote! (Not trying to sound desperate here, I don't actually care if you do or not) but I would like to hear your thoughts all through this fic. I also just really love the comments, they're funny.

Anyways, on with this Fic, hope you enjoy!