ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I have awesome gaydar."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Sheriff Stilinski hums from the front of the police car, looking into the bag of food that he had gotten for himself, Stiles and Charlotte.

"Did they forget my curly fries?" Sheriff asks.

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly fries." Stiles replies.

"Says the one who's eating curly fries." Charlotte snickers, taking a sip of her drink.

"Shut up you." Stiles playfully glares at her through the rear view mirror, making Charlotte chuckle.

"They do know that I'm the one carrying a lethal weapon, right? If I want the curly fries, I'll have the curly fries." Sheriff tells them.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your points any more legitimate, you. Are. Wrong." Stiles tells him.

When he hears silence, he turns to see Charlotte and his dad sharing her curly fries, making him gape at them.

When they realise that they've been caught, Sheriff and Charlotte send him an innocent smile.

"You, Charlotte, are a bad influence." Stiles tells the Hale, making her laugh.

"Unit one, do you copy?" The Dispatcher speaks up from the police radio, successfully making the two teens jump and look at it with wide eyes.

As Stiles goes to reach it, Sheriff quickly slaps his hand away, making Charlotte cover her mouth as she snickers.

"Sorry." Stiles mutters, sending a quick look to Charlotte.

"Unit one, copy." Sheriff sighs into the radio.

"Yeah, I've got a report of a possible one eight seven." The Dispatcher sighs.

"A murder?" Stiles asks excitedly, his mouth full of curly fries, making Charlotte's eyes widen.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine." Jackson asks Sheriff bitterly.

Stiles and Charlotte look at Jackson in the cop car with a glare, trying to ignore the urge to shoot him with Sheriff's gun.

"Twenty bucks that he comes out as gay in a few years." Charlotte speaks up, making Stiles turn to her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Really? You think Jackson Whittemore, possibly the most snobbiest, straightest, douchebag in Beacon Hills, will come out as gay?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah." Charlotte nods.

"How the hell do you know?" Stiles asks.

"I have awesome gaydar." Charlotte shrugs.

"Then what am I?" Stiles asks.

"You're Bisexual." Charlotte replies immediately, making Stiles look at her with a dumbfounded expression.

"How-" He starts to ask.

"I see the way you look at Danny and Lydia when they're with you." Charlotte smirks, making Stiles look away with a small blush.

"Don't think you're slick, Stilisnki." Charlotte chuckles before she looks outside again.

"I don't have a crush on Lydia." Stiles sighs.

"Fucking liar, Scott told me you have." Charlotte hums, making Stiles roll his eyes.