ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"You wrinkly old whore."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Where are they?" Scott asks as Derek zips open the body bag.

"Who?" Derek asks.

"Peter and Lydia-" Scott starts, cutting himself off when he sees Derek flicking out his claws.

"This wasn't apart of the plan." Charlotte mutters.

"Wait! Hang on a second, you said you knew how to save him." Scott furrows his eyebrows, stopping Derek from actually murdering Jackson.

"No, we're past that." Derek shakes his head, glancing at Charlotte.

"Don't look at me, I didn't agree to this." Charlotte furrows her eyebrows, raising her hands in a surrender position.

"What about-" Scott starts.

"Think about it, Scott!" Derek suddenly yells, making Charlotte jump a little.

"Gerard controls him now. He's turned him into his own personal little guard dog and he's set all of this into motion so that Jackson can become bigger and more powerful." Derek snaps.

"He's got a point there." Charlotte whispers, making Scott turn to her.

"I'm just saying... you didn't see what was on the computer." Charlotte shivers, making Isaac furrow his eyebrows a little.

"He wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid and my father would not let a rabid dog live." Argent shakes his head.

"Probably why he killed his green ass on the field." Charlotte mutters to herself.

"Of course not..." Gerard's voice speaks up.

"Satan?" Charlotte asks, looking around the warehouse to find where Gerard is.

Isaac purses his lips, moving Charlotte's head so she's looking directly at Gerard.

"Thanks." Charlotte sends him a smile before she turns back around.

"Anything that out of control and dangerous and out of control is better off dead." Gerard smirks at them.

Derek looks back down at Jackson, about to impale him and kill him, but Jackson is quick to do it first, stabbing Derek's stomach with his claws before throwing him away.

Charlotte goes to walk forward, but quickly stops when Argent puts his hand in front of her, knowing that if Charlotte is by herself, Gerard will take the opportunity to kill her.

"Well done, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realise that you were bringing both Derek and Charlotte to me." Gerard smiles smugly.

"I- he does realise that he's an old man and we're supernaturals... right?" Charlotte asks.

"Hasn't stopped him before." Argent shrugs.

"Touché." Charlotte hums.

Suddenly, something is shot at Charlotte, making her quickly grab the arrow that was about to bury itself in her chest.

The same thing happens to Isaac, but he's unsuccessful in grabbing it.

"What the-" Charlotte starts, looking up to see Allison hide herself away again.

"Allison?" Scott asks in shock.

"I can't just have one not brainwashed friend. I swear to god..." Charlotte trails, breaking the arrow in her hand before she opens her hand, allowing the arrow to drop to the floor.