ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Not to sound clingy... but please never leave me alone with Scott and Stiles that long ever again."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"I might throw up on you just to make a point." Coach nods irritably.

"Sounds like something Arlo would do." Stiles hums, waking Charlotte up.

"If it makes me right, then yeah, totally." Charlotte nods, her head on her arm.

"Now the rest of you! Don't think that we're gonna miss the meet it's because of a slight traffic warning... a minor tornado warning... Jared..." Coach trails sheepishly, making Charlotte let out a small snicker.

"We're gonna make this thing and nothing is gonna stop us!" Coach tells them sternly.

"I'm inspired, Coach." Charlotte sends him a small smile and a nod.

"Glad you are, Arlo- Stilinski, put your hand down. I'm speaking to Arlo." Coach demands.

"You do know that there's a good exit about half a mile up. Maybe we can stop-" Stiles starts.

"We're not gonna stop." Coach shakes his head with a laugh.

"But-" Stiles starts with a sigh.

"Stilinski! Shut it! It's a little bus, so stop asking me questions!" Coach yells before he walks back to the front.

"God- I hate him. Have you called Deaton?" Stiles asks, turning to Scott.

"No. I keep getting his voicemail." Scott shakes his head.

"That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison." Stiles huffs, taking his phone out of his back pocket.

"They're here?" Charlotte perks up, her eyes snapping open as she looks around tiredly.

"No." Stiles shakes his head.

"Oh." Charlotte mutters, closing her eyes and leaning her head back on her arm.

"How are they gonna help us all the way back in Beacon Hills?" Scott asks.

"Maybe Allison has secret Doctor Strange magic and can open a portal onto the bus?" Charlotte suggests with a hum, her eyes still closed.

"Nope. They've actually been behind us for hours. Pathetic..." Stiles trails with a scoff.

"I want Allison." Charlotte mutters.

"Not Lydia?" Scott asks in confusion.

"Don't want her to see me upset. It'll make her upset too." Charlotte mutters, starting to fall asleep again.

"Hey, Stiles." Lydia's voice is hears coming from the other side of the phone.

"I'm up." Charlotte shoots up, wincing when she feels her neck go funny.

"We're just about to walk into a movie. With the popcorn and-" Lydia starts.

"We know that you two are right behind us, now put me on speaker phone." Stiles sighs, watching as Charlotte stares at her hands blankly.

"Okay..." Lydia trails.

"Okay, Scott's still hurt, Arlo looks like she's about to cry all the time and she's refusing gummy bears and Ice Cream." Stiles tells them.

"I am no-" Charlotte goes to argue.

"Arlo, you have literal tears in your eyes right now." Stiles points out, making Charlotte look at him blankly for a few moments.