ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

"Yeah, it means Stiles fainting, you in a shit ton of pain and me slapping Stiles so he wakes up."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Well, it's a very good thing you drew me a picture." The Tattoo artist hums, looking at the piece of paper Scott gave him.

"Hey, Scott, what about this?" Stiles asks, holding up a book and showing Scott a picture of something that looks like the Kanima, making the Beta send him a look.

"Too soon?" Stiles asks, making Scott nod a little when a small smile.

"Okay." Stiles mutters.

"I got the keys!" Charlotte cheers happily as she walks into the tattoo parlour, holding up some familiar keys in her hand.

"You actually stole them from the manager?" Stiles asks in shock, putting the book of sketches down to look at his best friend in shock.

"No..." Charlotte trails, putting the keys in her jacket pocket.

"The manager gave them to me." Charlotte hums, making Stiles and Scott send her a look.

"Unknowingly..." Charlotte trails, making the two boys smirk at her.

"Whilst being rendered unconscious by Peter... which I asked him not to do, by the way." Charlotte hums.

"It's progress." Stiles nods, running a hand through his hair.

"Peter helped you take the keys?" Scott asks in surprised.

"He had no choice." Charlotte shakes her head, making the best friends nod in understanding.

"Right, you ready?" The tattoo artist asks Scott, holding the needle up.

"You know, I don't think you should do this man. They're pretty permanent." Stiles tells Scott, scratching his chin a little.

"You'd think so." Charlotte mutters, chuckling a little.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott shakes his head.

"You said that about being together with Allison forever too." Charlotte hums, making Scott send her a look.

"What? You did." Charlotte reminds him, making Scott playfully roll his eyes.

"Why two bands?" Stiles asks curiously.

"I just like it." Scott shrugs.

"That explained a lot." Charlotte mutters.

"But- don't you think your tattoo should have some sort of meaning?" Stiles asks with a small sigh.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott nods.

"Yeah, it means Stiles fainting, you in a shit ton of pain and me slapping Stiles so he wakes up." Charlotte nods.

"I knew it was you." Stiles turns to her with wide eyes.

"Who else did you expect it to be?" Charlotte asks with a look.

"Tattooing goes back thousands of years. It's the Tahitian word tatua, which means 'to leave a mark', like a rite of passage." The tattoo artist explains.

"You see? He gets it." Scott points out with a smile.

"Scott, he's covered in tattoos. Literally." Stiles scoffs.

"They're badass too." Charlotte nods.

"Thanks kid." The tattoo artist sends her a smile, making Charlotte nod at him back.

"Right, you ready?" He asks Scott.

"Yup." Scott nods, gripping the armchairs.

"Haven't got any problems with needles, have you?" The adult asks.