ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"You haven't taken me to some torture place, right? Holy shit, are you gonna kill me?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You gonna start talking?" Morel asks

"Are you?" Charlotte argues with a defensive expression.

"I've been asking you questions-" Morel starts.

"That's not what I meant." Charlotte cuts her off, shaking her head at the woman.

Morel lets out a small sigh, humming to herself as she sets down her things to put her full attention on Charlotte.

"When will she be here?" Charlotte asks her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Morel shrugs.

"Didn't know someone could speak as much bullshit as Jackson when he talks about how good his LacCrosse skills are until now." Charlotte scoffs, making Morel raise her eyebrows.

"Your friend, Stiles, had some pretty interesting things to say." Morel glances at the folders in front of her.

"Which you shouldn't even be talking about because it's classified." Charlotte nods knowingly, making Morel smirk.

"Such a sad excuse for a guidance councillor." Charlotte shakes her head with a mock sad look.

"So did your other friend, Lydia." Morel smirks, instantly making Charlotte protective.

"I swear to god, if you even think about talking to her about Lydia, I'll fucking kill you." Charlotte threatens in a low voice, making Morel let out a chuckle.

"I'm just here to listen to you talk." Morel tells her.

"Real convenient that you've only spoken to me and my friends." Charlotte hums.

"Well, you were the ones in the station last night, weren't you? The night Matt died?" Morel asks.

"Maybe..." Charlotte trails.

"Wanna talk to me about that?" Morel asks.

"No." Charlotte shakes her head.

"What about your fathers death?" Morel asks.

"Nope." Charlotte shrugs.

"What about your incident from when you were a kid?" Morel asks, smirking when she sees Charlotte freeze.

"Surprised you even know about that." Charlotte puts her facade back on.

"Everyone in the supernatural world knows about that. You are a Hale, after all. The daughter of-" Morel starts.

"Yup. I know who my parents are, and how their little one night stand created me, thank you very much." Charlotte cuts her off with a sarcastic laugh.

"So, you don't wanna talk about anything?" Morel asks.

"My answer hasn't changed since when you asked a minute ago." Charlotte glares at Morel, who doesn't react.

"Don't wanna talk to you anyways. You'll just tell her what I've told you." Charlotte hums knowingly, grabbing her bag before she stands up.

"Thanks for the talk, but I'd rather stick to an actual therapist than a school one." Charlotte smiles at her sarcastically, turning to walk out of the door.

"She wants to see you." Morel speaks up, making Charlotte let out a snicker.

"Well, I can't say the same." Charlotte turns to her, a fake apologetic look on her face before she leaves the office.