ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"Hey, we're gunshot buddies."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Done, it's all deleted. All right? So, since the people you brutally murdered all deserved it, apparently, so, I think we're all good. So, I'll just go get my dad, Arlo will take her tub of Ice Cream, Scott will take back his phone to call his mom and we'll go. And here's what you can enjoy out of it, the whole vengeance thing and the Kanima." Stiles smiles at Matt sarcastically.

"And a kick up the ass." Charlotte grumbles, flicking a piece of blue-tack at Matt's forehead.

The teenagers turn to the window when they hear a car pull up outside the station, making Scott's, Charlotte's and Stiles' eyes widen in panic.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Matt smirks.

"Can I throw my Ice Cream at him?" Charlotte asks Stiles quietly.

"No." Stiles whispers in reply.

"Matt, please don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. Please-" Scott pleads, making Charlotte's face drop.

"If you do not move right now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, then Charlotte, then your mom." Matt emphasises.

"Open the door." Matt tells the Beta.

"Please-" Scott starts in a panicked tone of voice.

"Open the door." Matt repeats with a harsh glare.

Scott lets out a small sigh, walking over to the office door before he slowly opens it, revealing Derek.

"Oh thank god." Scott sighs in relief.

"Great, you got my message." Charlotte hums with a smile, making Matt turn to her with a confused expression.

However, the Lynx's face drops when Derek falls forward, a half transformed Jackson behind him.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." Charlotte scoffs.

"This is who's controlling him? This kid?" Derek asks from the floor, making everyone look down at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Derek." Matt scoffs, leaning towards the alpha.

"Not everyone is lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf." Matt smiles sarcastically, making everyone turn to him in surprise.

"Oh yeah. That's right. I've- I've learned a few things lately." Matt stammers.

"At least it makes up for your bad grades in school." Charlotte shrugs.

"I've learned about Werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a fucking Halloween party every full moon." Matt scoffs before he turns.

"But who I don't know about, is Stiles and Charlotte." Matt raises his eyebrows in curiosity.

"You see, told you I was secretive." Charlotte smiles down at Derek, who just rolls his eyes a little.

"What are you, Charlotte?" Matt asks, pointing the gun at the girl's head.

"A fucking pony." Charlotte replies sarcastically, making Matt look at her blankly.

"Neigh, Neigh, stalker." Charlotte glares at him, flipping him off.

Matt squints his eyes, turning to Jackson before he gestures his head over to Charlotte, telling the Kanima to paralyse her.

The Lynx winces when a sharp pain comes from her neck, making her turn to the Lizard with a glare.

"That's mean." Charlotte tells him.

"What the fuck?" Matt asks.

"I mean... A for effort." Charlotte shrugs, making Matt let out an aggravated sigh.