ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"What? I might be gay, but I know when a man is worth it. He's one of them."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Scott? Charlotte? You better come and look at this..." Ethan speaks up, making the two walk over to him.

"This is the exact same wrapping paper we used for Coach's birthday present." Scott realises.

"Still think we should have gone for the My Little Pony one." Charlotte hums.

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing? He used a bomb made of nails and bolts all wrapped in the birthday present." Ethan points out.

"Where did it go off?" Aiden asks, looking between the two.

"At the school..." Scott's face drop.

"Fuck..." Charlotte trails, speed walking over to the Sheriff and Stiles.

"There's a bomb at the school." Charlotte tells the two casually, making the Sheriff and Stiles turn to her with wide eyes.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Wow." Charlotte raises her eyebrows when she sees the Deputy talking to the Sheriff.

"Holy shit." Ethan's eyes widen, looking at the exact same person.

"Bad time to be gay and underage." Charlotte shakes her head a little, pushing herself onto her tiptoes as the Deputy walks onto the bus.

"It's just underage for me." Ethan smirks at her.

"Congratu-fucking-lations." Charlotte scoffs, glaring at Ethan.

"You two are seriously fighting over Parrish right now?" Stiles asks the two blankly.

"Not fighting." Ethan shakes his head.

"Admiring. He's fucking hot." Charlotte corrects, making Scott look down at her with a look.

"What? I might be gay, but I know when a man is worth it. He's one of them." Charlotte shrugs.

"Don't let Lydia hear you say that." Aiden mumbles.

"Or my mom." Scott hums.

"Fuck there's too many hot people- you see. I didn't have any of this shit back in New York... I blame it on you." Charlotte looks at Stiles with squinted eyes.

"Me?" Stiles asks her incredulously.

"Yeah you... bitch." Charlotte mumbles, making Stiles playfully roll his eyes.

"And plus, I wouldn't do anything anyways. That's illegal. And the only time I like to break the law is when I really need too... or when there's stealing involved." Charlotte hums, nodding a little to herself.

"It's not a bomb sir, but there is something in the box..." Parrish speaks through Sheriff's radio, making everyone turn back to the bus.

The supernaturals and Stiles all furrow their eyebrows when they see Parrish holding up the sign from Sheriff Stilinski's desk back at the station.

"Oh my god... there is a bomb. It's just not here." Sheriff whispers.

"Is it on Mars? We gonna finally see if there's water on Mars when the planet blows up and fucking drowns us all?" Charlotte asks curiously.

"It's at the station." Stiles realises.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Scott, Charlotte, Stiles and Kira run into the Sheriff Station, Charlotte instantly spotting Argent and Derek, making her quickly run over to them.