ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Your best friend pisses me off."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Nope, no, you're not cancelling, alright? You don't have to cancel you're entire life because of this, we'll figure something out." Stiles tells Scott encouragingly.

"Figure what out?" Lydia asks as she sits down with her lunch.

"Just something about homework." Stiles shrugs, sharing a confused look with Scott.

"Oh, okay." Lydia smiles.

Suddenly, more and more people start sitting down at their table, making Stiles and Scott even more confused.

"Why are all these people sitting with us?" Stiles asks Scott quietly, making Scott shrug.

Then, Charlotte sits down in between Scott and Lydia, sending a smile to the two boys, making them smile back at her.

"Did you bring them here?" Scott asks Charlotte quietly.

"No." Charlotte shakes her head before she bites into a chip, immediately grimacing at the crunch.

Suddenly, Allison takes her seat next to Scott, making Charlotte wink at Stiles, who nods in understanding.

"Why can't we have someone like that?" Stiles asks Charlotte.

"Because we're better than them." Charlotte replies, making Stiles instantly nod and point at her.

"Yes, would you be comfortable enough giving me a small high five?" Stiles asks, making Charlotte purse her lips in thought.

"A small high five." Charlotte raises her eyebrows.

The two high five, barely even making contact, but Stiles still smiles at her proudly.

"Get up." An angry voice speaks up, making everyone turn around to see Jackson glaring down at one of the students.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The student asks.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny replies with a scoff, making Charlotte look at the boy with a glare.

The student quickly gets up at Charlotte's glare, quickly leaving the table so Jackson can sit down.

"So, I heard that it was some sort animal that attacked the guy on the bus. Probably a cougar." Danny starts, messing around with the food on his plate.

"I heard a mountain lion." Jackson shrugs, making Charlotte look up at Stiles with a look that says 'is he serious' to which he nods at.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia sighs, making everyone turn to her in shock.

When the red head looks up and sees all the shocked looks thrown at her, she immediately backtracks.

"Isn't it?" She quickly asks, making Charlotte frown at her.

Whereas Jackson scoffs at her.

"Oh who cares anyways? It's probably just some homeless dumbass who was gonna die anyways." Jackson laughs, making Charlotte look at him with an angered glare.

Scott, Lydia and Stiles look down at her fingers, seeing them start to twitch, indicating that she's starting to get angry.

"I wonder how many people would be happy when the same things happens to you?" Charlotte asks Jackson, who glares at her harshly.

"Should we test the theory out?" Charlotte asks lowly, making Stiles quickly speak up.

"I've just figured out who it is." Stiles tells them, making the attention go to him.