ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx

"I'm gonna set the loft on fire just to prove a point now."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You did this for me?" Derek asks skeptically, seeing three dead Alpha's, a shaken up Lydia and a pissed off Charlotte.

"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim." Jennifer nods.

"I swear- this bitch just does not stop." Charlotte grumbles, making Cora and Lydia nod in agreement.

"Stop talking to me like you're a politician! Stop trying to convince me of your cause." Derek snaps angrily.

"Why is he speaking like that?" Cora asks the Lynx quietly.

"I don't know... you think he's okay?" Charlotte asks, making the werewolf shrug.

"Fine, but I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott's." Jennifer nods, making Charlotte glare at the woman.

"You can save his mother, Stiles' father-" Jennifer starts.

"How?" Derek asks.

"I need a guardian. And that's a role that can either be filled by three parents that I was forced to take, or by you." Jennifer explains.

"What?" The three teens ask in confusion.

"I won't be able to help you. I'm not even an alpha anymore." Derek shakes his head.

"Good. Charlotte mutters, making Derek look at her in offence.

"You're really gonna look at me like that after what happened?" Charlotte asks, her eyebrows raising a little in question.

"All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time." Jennifer sighs.

"Just get someone he doesn't know to move him around, it's not like he's gonna see where he's going." Charlotte scoffs, Cora nodding in agreement.

"You just killed all three of them on your own. Why do you need me?" Derek asks, gesturing to Kali, Aiden and Ethan.

"Desperation." Charlotte and Cora nod simultaneously.

"There is a reason I don't let you two stay in the same room for longer than two minutes." Derek glares at his sister and cousin, who smiles at him innocently.

"You haven't seen Deucalion at his strongest. I have. And if Scott is there with him, I don't stand a chance unless I have you... or Charlotte." Jennifer sighs.

"You can fuck off." Charlotte scoffs, not wanting to go anywhere with the Darach.

"Yeah, don't trust the bitch." Cora scoffs.

"I have the eclipse in my favour. But the moon's gonna be in the earth's umbral shadow for fifteen minutes." Jennifer sighs.

"Fifteen minutes without power? That sucks." Charlotte groans.

"You don't use your power anyway." Lydia furrows her eyebrows.

"Yeah... no- that's not the point." Charlotte sighs.

"That's the extent of my window. There's no desist on to struggle with here. Just help me kill him and the others get to live." Jennifer pleads, making Derek furrow his eyebrows a little in though.

Charlotte jumps when her phone chimes in her pocket, making her quickly take it out of her jacket pocket.

"What is it?" Cora asks her.

"Isaac, said he and Allison need help to find the Nemeton... because Stiles is M.I.A. Why is he not responding-" Charlotte goes to ask worriedly.

"Go and help them." Derek tells his cousin.