ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Oh you motherfucker."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Right, give me your keys." Peter holds out his hand towards Stiles.

"All right, but be careful, she grinds in second..." Stiles trails, watching as Peter crushes the Jeep keys.

"Oh you motherfucker." Charlotte shakes her head.

"So, you're not gonna kill us?" Stiles asks wearily.

Peter looks to Charlotte with a contemplating expression for a few moments, making the Lynx look at his with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ummm... Peter?" Charlotte asks before Peter quickly reaches out, snapping Charlotte's neck and making the girl drop down to the floor.

"Oh, you little bitch." Charlotte scoffs, her voice muffled by the floor.

"No. I've done what I needed to do." Peter shakes his head.

"Whore." Charlotte huffs.

"Oh god..." Stiles grimaces, resisting the urge to gag when he spots the bone threatening to cut through the girls skin.

"Don't you both understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." Peter tells them.

"What?" The two teens ask incredulously.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need more proof other than the ten or so people you've killed in the last three months since Laura." Charlotte scoffs.

"Hang on, you're not the bad guy? You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy?" Stiles asks exasperatedly.

"Lottie does the same, other than she doesn't turn into a Wolf but she turns into a Lynx, her eyes are gold and not red, she also has abilities, and she's not the bad guy?" Peter asks.

"No." Stiles shakes his head.

"Yeah, you tell him Stiles." Charlotte encourages.

"I like you, Stiles." Peter smiles.

"Don't we all?" Charlotte asks, rolling her eyes as she patiently waits for her neck to heal so she can snap it back into place.

"So, since you helped me, I'm gonna give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" Peter asks.

"What?" Stiles asks in shock, the same time Charlotte lets out a groan of pain when she moves her neck a little too much.

"Do you want the bite? If it doesn't kill you, which it could, you can be like us." Peter hums.

"Like you?" Stiles asks.

"Yes, Stiles. A werewolf, would you like me to draw you a picture?" Peter asks sarcastically.

"Hey, sperm donor, only I'm allowed to be sarcastic to him, got it?" Charlotte asks, but Peter just ignores her.

"The first night, in the woods, when you were looking for Laura's body that I had accidentally dumped?" Peter asks.

"Bitch." Charlotte sighs.

"I took Scott because I needed a new pack. But, it could have easily been you, and you'll be every bit if powerful as him. No more standing by his, or Lottie's, side and watching Scott become stronger, watching him get the girl. You'll both be equals, maybe even more..." Peter trails.

"So, yes, or no?" Peter asks, making Stiles hesitate on his answer.

Charlotte lays quietly, wondering what he's gonna say, and yes, she's still on the floor.