ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

"I want you to paint me."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You're right." Rafael nods at Stiles.

"I am?" Stiles asks in confusion.

"He is? Well, congratulations, Jeep boy." Charlotte hums.

"Fuck off, Arlo." Stiles grumbles, making the Lynx laugh.

"Yeah. We started looking for links between Barrow, faculty, and students last night." Rafael nods.

"So... you already know all this stuff then?" Stiles asks.

"Nope. He's just saying things to make himself look smart." Charlotte shakes her head.

"Wouldn't surprise me- you already thought of that?" Stiles asks the agent.

"No, your dad did." Rafael replies.

"Fuck yeah! Know your place, bitch!" Charlotte laughs.

"It was his one useful suggestion." Rafael adds.

"Can I kill him now?" Charlotte asks after a moment of silence.

"No, you know what? This attitude that you have towards my dad? You can dress it all up in professional disapproval all you want, but I know the real reason you don't like him." Stiles glares at Rafael, making Charlotte's eyebrows raise.

"Is that so?" Rafael asks, chucking nervously.

"Yeah. Because he knows something you don't want him to know. And guess what? I know it too." Stiles smirks.

"Go home, Stiles. There's a- there's a curfew." Rafael stammers, making Stiles walk away.

"Would it be weird if I said that I found that really attractive?" Charlotte asks.

"Found what really attractive?" Danny asks, putting a box of drinks down.

"Stiles making an FBI agent stammer." Charlotte answers.

"Aren't you gay?" Danny asks his friend in confusion.

"Yeah. And? All my best friends are hot, I can't help it." Charlotte shrugs.

"Fair enough." Danny nods with a small shrug before he continues walking.

"I don't actually know, it's not the first time you've said you find me attractive." Stiles hums, not at all fazed at her question.

"That's true." Charlotte nods, snickering when Aiden trips over.

"I'll come to your party." Stiles tells her.

"You better or I'll stab you... bring the others with you." Charlotte warns before she hangs up, her eyes lighting up when she sees the drinks table.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Friends!" Charlotte yells excitedly when she sees Scott, Stiles, Allison, Kira and Isaac, pushing through the crowd to get to them and making sure not to spill her drink.

"Hi, Arlo." Isaac smiles at her.

"Derek is gonna kill you." Scott tells her knowingly.

"It's worth it." The Lynx waves off, taking a swig of her drink.

"Are you drinking vodka?" Stiles asks her, furrowing his eyebrows a little.

"Yup." Charlotte nods, laughing a little.