ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"He's gonna come back to us with a severed head, isn't he?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Charlotte, you're gonna have to go faster." Stiles tells her from the back.

"Faster? Seriously?" Charlotte asks him.

"Yeah, much faster." Scott nods.

Charlotte purses her lips a little, changing the cars gear and pressing her foot down harder on the gas.

"Charlotte, you're definitely not grasping the concept of a car chase." Stiles sighs.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us. If I crash and break this car, Derek will kill us-" Charlotte starts.

"And if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us." Scott cuts her off.

"Oh for fucks sake." Charlotte grumbles, her foot pressing the pedal to the floor, making the two boys go flying back.

"I warned you." Charlotte glances at them through the rear view mirror when she hears them groan in pain.

"I thought you would have happily speed this thing until it flies." Stiles mutters.

"Nope, not with you in the car, too fragile." Charlotte shakes her head.

"Can I be out of this car?" Scott asks her.

"Scott, you may have apologised and I might have forgiven you, but I'm still very pissed off with you." Charlotte smiles at him through the rear view mirror.

"Fair enough." Scott hums with a nod.

"Hey, they're not following us anymore." Stiles speaks up, making Charlotte slam her foot down on the breaks.

She jumps when she feels a body collide with the back of her seat, making her quickly turn to see Scott and Stiles pushed up against the back of the front seats.

"Sorry." Charlotte winces, making the two nod at her a little and lean away from the seats.

"Remind me to never be in the car when you drive." Stiles groans, rubbing the side of his nose up and down.

"Noted." Charlotte nods.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." They hear Sheriff Stilinski speak over the police radio, making the three share a look.

"Hold on." Charlotte tells them before she turns back around.

"If I die, I want an open casket." Stiles mutters, making Scott nod in agreement.

"You two are too ugly for an open casket." Charlotte jokes, starting the car again before she quickly drives away.

"Hey-" They go to say in offence.

"Just because your pretty-" Stiles starts.

"No, Allison and Lydia are pretty. I'm hot, just like Scott's mom." Charlotte smirks.

"Your gay is showing." Scott tells her in a sing song tone.

"Ha, nice." Charlotte nods with a small laugh.

"Wait- my mom?" Scott asks the Lynx incredulously.

"Yup." Charlotte nods.

"You have the eyes for my mom?" Scott asks blankly.

"Who wouldn't have eyes for your mom?" Charlotte asks.

"Me." Stiles raises his hand immediately.

"Like I said yesterday, you have no taste." Charlotte shakes her head, making Stiles open his mouth to argue.