ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Stop believing and Tinker-Bell will die."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Stiles? Hey- look at me, man. Is this a panic attack?" Scott asks as Stiles runs towards the sinks to hold himself up.

"It's just a dream. It's a dream, you're only dreaming..." Stiles rambles, making Scott and Charlotte share a worried look.

"No. Stiles, you're not dreaming. This is all real, you're here. Okay? You're here with me and Arlo." Scott tells him, glancing at Charlotte when she slowly walks towards Stiles, her hands raised in the air.

"Arlo-" Scott starts.

"Stiles, count your fingers. You know you have extra fingers in your dreams, so count you fingers." Charlotte tells her best friend, who instantly reaches out and grabs her hands.

"Okay, how many fingers do I have?" Charlotte asks with a comforting smile, making Scott glance at her with raised eyebrows.

"Hey. Don't look in the mirror, everyone knows you're hot but I need you to count my fingers." Charlotte grabs his attention, making the hyperventilating boy nod a little and look to her hands.

"One... two..." Stiles pants, his eyes squinting shut and his grip growing tighter on the Lynx's hands.

"Keep going, you're doing great." Charlotte tells him with a small nod, making his breath grow shaky.

"Three... four-" Stiles starts, his grip loosening on her hands.

"Five." Charlotte nods.

"Six, seven... eight-" Stiles nods a little, his breathing growing slower.

"Eight..." Charlotte trails expectantly.

"Nine, ten." Stiles finishes, dropping Charlotte's hands as he takes a deep breath.

The human purses his lips sadly, leaning down and sitting against the wall, making Scott and Charlotte crouch next to him.

"Well done, at least we know you're not failing Math... like me." Charlotte hums, watching as Stiles moves to lean his head on her shoulder.

"What's happening to me?" Stiles asks them, his voice slightly shaky.

"Harry Potter asked the exact same thing when he was possessed... please don't be possessed by a murder." Charlotte pats her best friend's shoulder, making Stiles smile a little.

"We're gonna figure it out. You're gonna be okay, we promise." Scott tells him.

"Am I okay? Are you?" Stiles asks, making Scott's face drop a little.

"Scott, you can't transform. Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt and I'm just straight up losing my mind." Stiles sniffles, making Charlotte lean her head on Stiles'.

"We can't do this. We can't help Malia. We can't help you and Allison- Arlo just needs help overall..." Stiles trails.

"Fair enough." Charlotte hums, nodding a little.

"We can't help anyone." Stiles sighs sadly.

"We can try. We always do." Scott smiles at him comfortingly.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Hello non-murderous teacher." Charlotte hums, casually walking into her empty History classroom.

"Afternoon, Miss. Hale. Is Mr. Stilinski okay?" The teacher asks, not looking up from his lunch.

"Yeah, he's okay now... do you know where our bags are? Please tell me no one stole them, I just found out they put a double emergency packet of gummy bears for me in there." Charlotte looks at Mr. Yukimura blankly.