ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I wonder if supernaturals can actually learn witchcraft so I can kill him."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You're late." Harris raises his eyebrows as Charlotte walks into the classroom.

"So?" Charlotte asks, making Harris send her a glare.

"What? At least I'm here." Charlotte hums before she walks off, sitting next to Stiles.

"You good?" Stiles asks, seeing the bags under Charlotte's eyes.

"Yup, perfectly fine." Charlotte nods with a small smile.

"Just a quick and friendly reminder, the parent-teacher conference is tonight and students below C-average are required to attend." Harris speaks up, making the attention go to him.

"And no, I will not name you because the shame and the self disgust should be punishment enough for those..." Harris trails, looking around the classroom.

"I wonder if supernaturals can actually learn witchcraft so I can kill him." Charlotte mutters to Stiles, who nods a little.

"Can't you just suffocate him with your telekinesis anyways?" Stiles asks, making Charlotte's face go blank in thought.

"Good thinking, Stilinski." Charlotte nods.

"Has anybody seen Scott McCall?" Harris asks the class, making Stiles and Charlotte glare at him.

Harris turns to them, his eyes squinted in suspicion, making Stiles and Charlotte smile innocently.

Charlotte also flips him off behind Stiles' back.
Before Harris could call her out however, a shaken up Jackson walks into the classroom, quickly walking over to his seat, ignoring everyone's looks.

"Hey, Jackson, if you need to leave early or leave the classroom for any reason, just let me know, okay?" Harris asks him, making Jackson nod at him.

Charlotte, Stiles and Danny look between each other with questioning looks, never seeing Mr. Harris sympathetic towards anyone before.

"Right, everyone, start reading chapter nine." Harris sighs, taking a seat at his desk.

Charlotte quickly gets her book out of her bag, not even opening it yet as she gets distracted seeing Stiles highlight the whole page in yellow or green highlighter.

"What do the different colour highlighters mean?" Charlotte asks, seeing him put the green in front of the red one in front of him.

"Well, green is for the things I understand, yellow is to show that I'm working on it and red means that I have absolutely no clue." Stiles explains, making Charlotte hum in an impressed manner.

"Wanna try it out?" Stiles asks, picking up the green highlighter and holding it out towards her.

"Doesn't that mean I'm stealing your idea?" Charlotte asks, glancing down at the highlighter.

"Not if I'm allowing you to try it out." Stiles shakes his head, putting the highlighter on her book.

"Thanks." Charlotte smiles before she takes the green highlighter, opening her textbook in the process.

Stiles nods, opening his yellow highlighter with his mouth before he carries on highlighting the page.

"Mr. Stilinski, why don't you try and put the highlighter down between the paragraphs. It's a textbook, not a colouring book." Mr. Harris sighs in annoyance.

Stiles looks up at the teacher before he sighs, spitting the highlighter into the sky before he catches it with his hand.

Charlotte had to admit, it was kinda impressive.