ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Hello. Do you want me to go and punch him for you? I'll do it."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"I brought you a car." Derek smiles when he bursts into Laura's room that Charlotte is staying in.

"You better not be messing with me right now." Charlotte raises her eyebrows, a smile creeping onto her face when she sees her cousins excited face.

Derek shakes his head, reaching into his pocket before taking out a car key, making Charlotte's eyes widen.

"Holy shit." Charlotte laughs, quickly getting out of her bed and grabbing the keys.

"Oh wow, of course she goes straight towards the keys and not the one who actually brought it for her." Derek playfully rolls his eyes, making Charlotte freeze and look up at him with a suspicious face.

"You used my own money, right to buy the car?" Charlotte asks, making Derek purse his lips.

"Please tell me you did." Charlotte sighs, making Derek wince and shake his head.

"Why not?" Charlotte asks with a sigh.

"Because it's my present to you. You can't pay for your own presents." Derek shakes his head.

"Yeah, but this isn't just a gift that you'll get me for Christmas. This is a car." Charlotte raises her eyebrows.

"So?" Derek asks, making Charlotte scoff.

"It's expensive." Charlotte points out.

"You're forgetting who your family is. We literally have millions each in a vault." Derek sighs.

"I'm paying insurance." Charlotte crosses her arms.

"No you aren't." Derek shakes his head, also crossing his arms.

"Yes I am." Charlotte nods.

"No." Derek shakes his head again.

"Yes." Charlotte nods.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No! End of story!" Derek raises his voice, making Charlotte quickly shut her mouth.

"Fine. I'll pay half." Charlotte shrugs stubbornly, making Derek sigh frustratedly.

"A quarter." Derek compromises.

"Half." Charlotte shakes her head, making Derek groan.

"You're honestly gonna be the death of me. Do you know that?" Derek asks his cousin with a smile, making Charlotte's smile go from happy to amused.

"I'll pay half. End of story." Charlotte mocks, making Derek roll his eyes.

"Fine. Whatever." Derek nods.

"Yes!" Charlotte cheers, quickly hugging Derek before she runs outside to see her new car.

She smiles when she sees the black Toyota parked outside of the Hale House, making her quickly walk over to it.

"Is that one okay?" Derek asks her from the upstairs window.

"It's perfect. Thank you." Charlotte nods, looking at her car in awe.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"All right little man, how about you tell me where you're getting your juice." Charlotte hears Jackson say from near the lockers, making her stop walking.