ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"If you don't become immortal after this, I'd ask for a refund."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You're not getting a snake." Lydia shakes her head, looking down at Charlotte, who is laying her head in the redhead's lap.

"What about a tiger?" Charlotte asks with wide eyes.

"No." Lydia shakes her head.

"Can I get any pet?" Charlotte asks with a small sigh.

"You can have a dog." Lydia hums in suggestion.

"I already have dogs." Charlotte tuts.

"You have dogs?" Isaac asks with raised eyebrows, making the Lynx turn to him.

"Yeah. You, Scott, Peter and Derek... and Cora. I would also say Ethan and Aiden but they snapped their leashes and ran away a while ago." Charlotte nods, making Lydia and Deaton look at the Lynx with raised eyebrows.

Isaac just looks at her in offence.

"Did you just call me a dog?" The beta asks with a small scoff.

"Be happy that I didn't call you a-" Charlotte starts before Scott, Allison and Stiles quickly sit up from inside the tubs, instantly making the other four alert.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott nods, wiping the water from his face.

"Yeah, we passed it. It's a huge tree stump from a huge... tree- well, it's not huge anymore-" Stiles starts.

"That's what she said." Charlotte coughs, making Lydia nudge her.

"It was the night we were looking for the body-" Scott starts.

"Yeah, the night you got bit by Peter." Stiles cuts him off.

"You two were god?" Charlotte asks them with wide eyes.

"I was there too. In the car with my mom, we almost hit someone." Allison speaks up.

"It was me, you almost hit me." Scott tells her with a shocked expression.

"What a twist." Charlotte gasps quietly, making Lydia turn to her with a slightly amused look.

"We can find it." Scott nods before he turns around, seeing the looks on their faces.

"What?" Allison asks hesitantly.

"You guys were out for a really long time..." Isaac trails, making the three look at them in confusion.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton sighs.

"There's no fucking way you guys can be tired for a good day or two now." Charlotte points out.

"We've been under the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asks incredulously.

"We've had to stop Arlo from waking you guys up ten times." Lydia sighs.

"I thought they were dead!" Charlotte justifies.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton nods, making everyone share a look.

"Fuck, I gotta get back to Deucalion." Scott curses, quickly moving himself away from the tub to leave.

"Wait- no, dude. You're not going back to them." Stiles instantly follows after him.

"Me and Stiles will physically restrain your with the chains in my room." Charlotte tells the beta.

"Why do you have chains in your room?" Isaac asks the Lynx.