Old Friends & New Ones

[A/N: Guys, guys stop crowding poor Lumine and her bride's maids while their shopping!! The girls just wants to pick out their dresses geez...Biedou!! HELP!!! Today I give you some trivia. In Chinese its not usually common to have bridesmaids, its just not customary. Instead the bride has a handful of close friends that are very involved during the process to get ready and will even have a sleepover before the wedding day. Sounds like a grand ol' time to me~!]

.......................................................

"Lumine!!"

Lumine looked over at hearing a familar cry as she along with Shenhe and Paimon and Xiao were just leaving the downtown area of Liyue Harbor. To her delighted surprise she was greeted by a very eager ten year old elf dressed in red tackle her to Shenhe and Xiao's confusion. "Klee!? What are doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you."giggled Lumine.

"Who's this kid?"Shenhe asked.

"One of your friends from Monstandt I assume, Lumine?"Lumine eagerly nodded.

"Yeah but why is Klee here?"Paimon wondered.

"Klee I told you to wait for us!"sighed Jean as she hurried over with Amber, Noelle, Eula, and Lisa.

"Aw but I wanted to hurry and congratulate the Honorary Knight!"pouted Klee cutely.

"We told you to wait, Klee. Geez, so hyper..."huffed Amber only making Klee pout more.

Xiao offered Shenhe a small smile to reassure the nervous exorcist. Already Shenhe he could see was growing very fond of Lumine. Shenhe calming down at Xiao's silent exchange of assurance. The Monstandters were bright, cheerful, and rowdy as they caught up with Lumine but they were like family to her he could see. They put a smile on her face so bright it was blinding. But with only a few days left Xiao realized something but the small group were noticing a growing crowd. "Uh oh...please don't tell me."he thought once the crowd coming their way was shouting praises of the adepti and the sacred bonding. 

"Oh crap, they found out!?"squeaked Lumine.

"Apparently. We've been hearing rumors all the way here, sweetie."Lisa hummed.

It didn't take long for a familar face to appear cracking her knuckles, "Alright break it up people, nothing to see here."

"C-Captain Biedou!?"

"Oh crap we want no trouble we'll leave!"

"Run away!!"

The girls along with Xiao all watched the comedic scene of the mob making a break for it just from the Captain of the Crux showing up. A delighted smile as she was tackled by a playful hug from Lumine. "Woah there, tiger I missed you too. So what's this I hear about you getting married? Can't say I'm surprised considering how lovey dovey you and him are."greeted Beidou with a hearty laugh eagerly accepting the hug of greeting back before ruffling the blonde's hair.

"I see you haven't changed."greeted Xiao.

"Then you got the invitation too, I'm glad Biedou."smiled Lumine.

"Lumine mind introducing us? i don't recall meeting your friends here back during Windblume Festival."Noelle urged shyly.

"Oh yeah, some of you didn't meet them have you?"Paimon noted as their knight friends nodded.

"Shenhe."Shenhe greeted. "I'm a more recent friend to the Traveler."

"And this is Biedou, a good friend and the one that took me, Xiao, and Paimon to Inazuma back in summer last year."Lumine introduced then gestured to Xiao. "And this here some of you have met. This is Xiao the Vigilant Yaksha, my partner and fiancé."