Lumen De Lumine PT I

[A/N:  A few days before the festival Kokomi reaches out to Xiaolumi with troubling news about Enkanomiya...it has been swallowed in corrupting darkness and her soldiers can't escape properly. Xiaolumi agree to help but they encounter a strange priestess with a snake mask. Oh enjoy some Fire Emblem OST for Lumine!]

.....................................................

The next morning brought news that the trio had not been expecting. The ceremony had not worked properly as it should. The holy soil just being paused, not reversed in even the slightest. Kokomi had filled them in on the entire situation and had tried to come join them but this time the other shrine maidens wouldn't have it. Their poor friend looked so crestfallen as she handed a piece of a broken medallion. Their resolve steeled they quickly went up to meet up with Ueno, offering a smile and a wave of greeting.

"Hello Ueno."greeted Lumine.

"Hello Captain Lumine-sama and even Suzaku-sama is with you as always."greeted Ueno. "Are you ready to head down into Enkanomiya's depths?" Lumine and Xiao gave soft nods as did Paimon. "Alright, follow me then."

They had expected it to be bad but nothing like what they had discovered as they arrived right at the Dainichi Mikoshi temple itself

They had expected it to be bad but nothing like what they had discovered as they arrived right at the Dainichi Mikoshi temple itself. A thick blackish purple smog like fog covered all but the area of the temple itself. It rained down like a ash and flying rocks from an erupting volcano; a dark storm that brought nothing but foreboding dangers. Ueno making it very clear he was not too happy to be down here, alerting to the existing of haunted living suits of armor called Shadowy Husks. Yabe on the the other hand was like a kid in a candy store here in Enkanomiya, much to their amusements and displeasure. Both samurai directing them towards the camp site. 

Quickly as they could they went up the stairs straight for the makeshift camp by one of the chambers. Scattered here and there injured soldiers lay, the occasional moan of pain echoing off the stone walls. "So many injured..."Lumine thought sadly. 

"Hey look over there!"Paimon pointed out. Sure enough with two samurai was a young shrine maiden with straight neck length hair that was ebony in hue. She was a bit taller then average by a few inches. "There's that shrine maiden everyone told us about tending to the wounded. That's gotta be Tsumi, right?"

"Do you see any other shrine maidens here annoying fairy?"huffed Xiao making Paimon pout. "It's obviously her."

"You don't need to chew Paimon out for it every time!'pouted Paimon.

"It's ok Paimon, lets go say hello shall we?"Lumine reassured before heading towards the group. 

"Yes lets go introduce ourselves then I'm going to get the rest of Swordfish I situated to prepare for the evaculation."Ueno agreed as he caught up to them. Their little group soon reached the shrine maiden as she rose to her feet, cleaning her hands with a damp cloth after finishing tending to one of the wounded. Her appearance was pretty normal if not average except for one key and striking detail that caught Lumine and Xiao by surprised but scared Paimon.