Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)

[A/N: Finale to this arc, next is Enka. Seems due to Lumine being not mortal and Xiao being a yaksha nomad has resulted in a rather odd turn the adepti would never expect. So with resolved set she goes about doing something about it. I did promise more lemons or at least implied of it, so please if your below 18+ just skip the mature part or skip this chapter entirely. I'll explain the courtship rite and soul bond in regards to Yakshas at the end of season 3. Oh enjoy some ambient music, which I advise listening to as you read.]

***WARNING***
Contains mature subject matter of suggestive of couples being sexually intimate, this is your final warning!!

.............................................

Tip tap.

Tip tap.

The sound of foot falls alerted the yaksha from where he sat on the pillows in the corner of his dark room, dimly lit by candlelight. He had been surprised when Baizhu not Lumine or Lord Morax had been the one to barge into her bedroom. Baizhu restraining him with vines of dendro just long enough to remove the shattering seal. All the while he had struggled but the instant that seal broke the sheer agony crashed onto him like a wave, leaving him to the doctor's mercy as the vines vanished. What happened next had almost knocked him off his feet, his senses far more sensitive now to every detail; sight, sound, smell, touch...all of it!

Baizhu had taken him straight for his room down the hall, achingly familiar scents bombarded his nose. Lotus, hibiscus, jasmine, desert roses, and various other flora had greeted him, swirling from the candles and incense. All scents he had known at a tender age, too young yet to fly or use his wings. Many memories from his past he sadly remembered little of them. Oh but his body recalled them easily. Every touch of the smooth silk, every exotic but familiar scent and sight, to the smallest noticeable detail. His currently dark jade green eyes gleamed in the shadows of his room. Closer and closer those foot steps came and with that astral floral scent he adored. With it making him grow with excitement and anticipation his tattoo glowing vermillion red, teal undertones shifting to same red hue.

In walked Lumine bare foot and in just her new nightgown since Baizhu had instructed her to change clothes. What greeted her was Xiao's dimly lit room, a distinct glow and movement as green tiger-like eyes reflected the light in the darkness. "There you are Xiao."smiled Lumine closing the door behind her. Xiao got up and went over to her and to her surprise his appearance was just like during the Courtship Rite their first night together. Only he seemed to be in a state of some primitive, primal trance as he pulled her close with a pleased purr.

"My sweet mate."he whispered sweetly kissing her deeply.

"X-Xiao what's going on?"she asked in confusion between kisses. Quickly becoming apparently of his slow, teasing touch snaking down her back and under her nightgown.  Causing her to let out a startled squeak.

"Don't deny me your sweet pleasures and songs, my little mate."he whispered huskily into her ear favoring the spot her mark on her neck was. Slowly it began to dawn on Lumine why Baizhu and that snake had said the things they did. This was Xiao but it was him with his primal side in control due to the rite. His scent of desert flowers mixed with the incense swirling around the room combined with affections. They were cause a familiar heat to swallow her and it brought anticipation as to his surprise she greedily returned his affections, tossing her clothes.

"That eager are we, darling mate?"he hummed as he pinned the blonde under him, teasing her before beginning to suckle on her bare breast like some cub eagerly. One quick sniff at her scent on the air as he moved back up made his pupils dilate. Making him grow to her surprise far more rough before tossing his own clothes half way across the room with a growl. "He's more rough and aggressive then our first time, why?"she thought with a drawn out moan. It was confusing but she didn't dislike it her mind hazed over with need and lust.