Bonus Chapter: Vesperi Nebula

[A/N: I'll be coming out from my break very soon. But in the mean time to celebrate not only Ayato(his birthday was back in late march) but Xiao's birthday, I've brought up a Bonus Chapter for you all to once again be my thanks. This chapter has spoilers for S4 and later seasons coming so you aren't missing anything if you decide to skip this bonus chapter. But I hope you enjoy some antics from our Yashiro Com. Gang~! This chapter takes place during the Idori Festival. I hope you enjoy also are special song for our mystery cameos.]

.......................................................

The sound of birds singing and the excited crowds all lining up for the public signing of their favorite authors. Music and dances of cultural significances filled their air, fresh flowers as people tried their hands at the Ikibana flower arrangements, people enjoying the special soy milk shakes, and visitors from near and far enjoying the beautiful paintings of the Five Kazen that Albedo had so swiftly and expertly painted. It was a wonderful sight for the pale blue haired siblings, Ayaka and Ayato Kamisato as they returned from the docks. They had just bid their friends, Lumine, Xiao, and Paimon off. 

"Think Lumine-san will be alright? She seemed a bit unwell and its a long voyage back to Liyue, onii-sama."Ayaka wondered in concern opening her fan. it had been wonderful to see Xiao and Lumine again, enjoying their life as newly weds. But they, particularly Thoma had noticed their blonde friend had been not herself.

"I'm sure Lumine-san will be fine, she's been through much recently, but she has Xiao-sama and Paimon-san with her. They'll make it home fine now that the storm's gone around Inazuma."Ayato assured. They had decided to head towards their estate as it was getting late. Today was also one of the rare days Ayato had some free time to spare. 

"Your right. Lumine-san is strong and Xiao-sama is no pushover either so they can look out for each other."hummed Ayaka in agreement closing her fan in the palm of her hand. However the sound of snarling howls and a frightened scream caught their attention as they neared the split in the road. One path leading towards Narukami Shrine startling them further as they saw Thoma running with polearm in one hand and some bundle clinging to him, the small hand peaking out clinging to his shirt. Thoma's red coat keeping the precious bundle safe from view. Hot on his tail were a pack of rifthounds but they looked...different. They were not of the geo or electro variety.

"Thoma!?"the Kamisato siblings yelped.

"Oh M'Lord and M'Lady, mind helping me out here? My hands are kinda tied!"Thoma called swift to block the snapping maw of one of the beasts as it bit down on  his lance trying to reach him and particularly the bundle in his arms that cried in fright. 

"Hold tight Thoma-kun!"Called Ayaka swiftly racing over, vanishing from sight in a trail of cryo. Soon with swift and precise movements reappeared to attack the beast sending them straight for her brother. An area soon cast in a vicious cleaning raining garden lotus pool. The beasts howling in agony as they were frozen solid. Thoma fast to race in to finish off with a blasting blow from his lance with pyro. The beasts dying howls echoing into the twilight as they faded away back from wince they came. Thoma was battered and bruised, claw marks from those rifthounds still bleeding only now starting to slow. 

"Just why and how did you end up with those weird rifthounds on your tail, Thoma-kun?"asked Ayaka as she hurried over. 

"I was on my way to come check in on you both after I took care of Itto-san after he, well, he drank the limited edition soy milk shake — Ouch!?"Thoma began, wincing as he felt Ayaka take a handkerchief to clean the blood off scratch on his forehead. The little bundle in his arm beginning to giggle.

Growing curious Ayato went over and pulled the coat down from the bundle to reveal a child. He couldn't have been no older then three years old, maybe four. The child had soft blonde hair with pale icy blue undertones done up in in a loose ponytail. His clothes seemed to be a mix of Liyue and Sumerian in design with its base of black and dark blue. A simple silk sash of dark green had a small gold chain with a Liyue hydro Vision. But the Vision lacked the glow they were all used to seeing.