Forgive Me, Sister

[A/N: Ei talks about Makoto. Becomes more apparent something is wrong with Ei to Xiaolumi. Th-this chapter was difficult for me to write on a personal level due to relating to Ei's grief here so please I hope you enjoy this particularly long and heavy chapter and the song for it. Before we start I'll leave you with a quote for Ei and Makoto.]

"The reality is that you will grieve forever. 

You will not 'get over' the loss of a loved one; 

You will learn to live with it."

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross~

........................................................

**WARNING**
Contains mature subject matter on topics such as war, death, and grief!!

........................................................

Something was defiantly wrong with Ei. The archon had not been fighting nor acting as she usually did. It was concerning to Lumine and Xiao but even Paimon had noticed too. But as they watched the tree root the mist vanished to reveal the phantom of a very dear and cherished servant of Ei and Makoto's before them. He was a elderly and blind man but his cheerful demeanor brought even a smile to Xiao's face. "He's like old man Sea Gazer."thought Xiao with a fond grin that seemed almost sad to Lumine. 

"....F-Furuyama-san is that you?"gasped Ei with wide eyes, alerting the ghost.

"Hm?"The old man turned in the direction of the voice with a warm grin. "Almighty Shogun-sama is that you and why are you back so soon? I thought you had gone off to fight some war in a distant land."

The comment had taken the trio for a loop making Paimon get lost in her thoughts. Lumine and Xiao as well but not for long. "I sense that you bring company with you, care to introduce me, Lady Shogun-sama?"asked Furuyama putting his hands casually behind his back. 

"Of course."smiled Ei in delight. "Lumine-san, Xiao-sn, and Paimon-san this is Furuyama-san. He's a tea master and a member of my retinue. Though he's blind, there was nobody better at appraising tea all across Inazuma."

"Hello."they greeted.

"Furuyama-san these two are are lumine-san an esteemed traveler and her husband, Xiao-san an adeptus envoy under contract with the Geo Archon overseas."introduced Ei. 

"A pleasure to meet you. It is rare M'Lady brings company from overseas from her old friend. is Rex Lapis-sama always loved his tea when he would visit."greeted Furuyama with delight chortle. He then turned his blind eyes towards Ei with smile, seemingly turned bright if not a bit embarrassed by the praise she gave. But Xiao however was impressed knowing how picky and refined his lord's tastes for tea and wine were. For this mortal to earn not one but three archons' praise in the electro twins and his lord...that said a lot. "And Your Exellancy you shower me with praise undeserved. I've simply had the good fortune to learn what is required of me, nothing more M'lady."he calmly dismissed.

"It isn't an easy feet to satisfy M'Lord's refined pallet, be proud Furuyama."urged Xiao crossing his arms casually.

"Xiao-sama correct? Judging by your accent, your a Yaksha from Sumeru and your wife she's from overseas, yes?"asked Furuyama with a warm smile. His words making the girls stare at Xiao as he sighed.

"Is this true?"Lumine asked.

"It is. I was born in the jungles there...I'm the son of my tribe's late chief. We stayed in Sumeru for generations but...then the archon war forced us into a nomadic existence when I was still quite young."Xiao informed. But stopped not wanting to relive the events that lead to his capture. Lumine could sense his discomfort moving closer to put a hand on his shoulder.