I Will Be Your Only Star

[A/N: I want to say again thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me and my stories. As I write this I just reached 150+ followers, something I never thought would happen as writing is a hobby of mine. So the fact you all enjoy my series makes me overjoyed on so many levels. This chapter is the wedding itself. Liyue style weddings are very different from Monstandt, Fontaine, and Inazuma. Actually for a treat this chapter's cover art isn't random fanart, it's one I drew for their wedding. But enough blabbering lets get on with the chapter and I hope you enjoy the song I picked for Xiaolumi here. I rarely ever provide a video in the middle of a chapter but this time I make an exception cause it's Yunjin's opera!!]

......................................................................

Lumine's pained whimpers rang in both Xiao and Shenhe's ears as they carried Lumine into Bubu Pharmacy. Qiqi had stayed behind to help the soldiers injured in the fray against Beisht. Paimon not far behind them as they made it into the building. Lumine's injuries at the sight were enough to send the healers into action. 

"Goodness me, hurry bring to the back."the receptionist urged.

"Will do."Shenhe agreed before turning her gaze to Xiao's anxious one. "she'll be fine you should go get ready for the ceremony."

Xiao said nothing his gaze not leaving Lumine in his worry. He knew he had broken the ancient tradition by seeing her before the sacred bonding rite but...he had been worried. Rightfully so thanks to that damn hydra having appeared earlier today. "I know your worried but Lumine will be safe with us. You can come get her at Jade Chamber later today."Shenhe assured. 

"I-I'll be fine Xiao."croaked Lumine as she stopped while being lead to the back. "You should go get your wing checked, I know you got hurt too."

"You certain you'll be fine?"Lumine gingerly nodded. "Alright, I'll go..."

"You needn't worry she'll be in my care and ready for your ceremony."came a familiar voice. All eyes turning towards the back door to see Baizhu with his sly but some how reassuring smile. Changsheng around his neck letting out a soft hiss as her tongue flickered out briefly. Xiao sighed and went over to Lumine to stroke her cheek that was caked in her blood from the collision. She could feel his worry and sorrow as she nuzzled into his gentle hand with a pleased hum. Satisfied she'd be safe, Xiao left in a dark mist. 

"Bring her back to my office then leave me to work."Baizhu instructed. 

"Alright."Shenhe stated helping Lumine into the room and then down onto the table. The silver haired exorcist swift to grab Paimon by her scarf and drag her out of the room despite her protests.

Baizhu entered and closed the door behind him and casually went over to Lumine and started examing her. "Considering you took a direct hit from Beisht it's a miracle your alive, my dear."

Lumine winced as she felt his hand apply a bit of pressure on her leg. By now the only thing keep her modesty and dignity being the blanket provided to cover herself. "Oh I'm sorry that must have hurt."he hummed.

"No you think!?"she hissed glancing over but soon regrated it due to her throbbing skull. "Ow...my head..."

"Easy now. You got a dislocated shoulder and quite the injury to your head."The greenette informed gently as he got her her to look him in the eyes after snapping his fingers by her ear. Her responses slow as he checked the symptoms. "Hm yes, defiantly a mild case of a concussion too. No surprise considering what happened."

"Great...just great. And it's my wedding day to boot..."grumbled Lumine miserably and in frustration.

"You needn't worry you'll get to go to your sweet yaksha. But my dear...your not human are you?"Lumine's eyes turned wide as she gawked at Baizhu. "Your look just now says I'm correct."