Primordial Goddess of Fate

[A/N:  That's right Xiao, your wife is a goddess...literally. And it took you oh only 3 seasons to figure it out!! lmao. Lumine tells her beloved yaksha about the seal the Sustainer placed on her as well as things she never told Paimon. Oh enjoy the cutscene above I put from Fire Emblem as that's what I took inspiration on for a scene with Lumine here as dance scenes are hard as heck to write! XD]

.......................................................

The next few days were achingly difficult emotionally and mentally. They had left Watatsumi Island for now and were now honored guests at Tenshukaku. A gentle breeze began to glow through the twilight that cast the island nation in beautiful hues of gold, pinks, and violets. Carrying the gently falling petals from the sacred sakura tree that loomed over high above, casting the setting sun in shadow. it's electro charged blossoms giving a weak pink glow. one such petal coming to rest on the out reached hand of the lone yaksha sitting on the roof. 

He could feel it, his beloved subtly giving a 'tsk' as he recalled the wrong translation of his tribe's word for mate. "Poor excuse for a linguist."he huffed. But that prickling of Lumine's torrential emotions in the back of his mind felt horrible. She had been so upset since Enkanomiya and he could not blame her. "Those records were one truth after another...even for me."he thought. It had taken him time to process everything, to gather his own thoughts on this. It shattered everything he thought he knew....Lumine had shattered reality. A melody soon reached his ears from the garden below, realizing it was in fact Lumine in her night gown as she walked out into the garden. Her singing was otherworldly and ethereal. To the point it actually lured Xiao down in curiosity, quiet as a stalking cat he landed in the near by cherry tree.

"Lumine your out of our room."he spoke up gently.

Lumine had been briefly startled but relaxed at spotting him, "Xiao...?"she whispered, avoiding his gaze. She still felt ashamed for not revealing everything. Something she needed to rectify and fast so she'd been thankful to Thoma taking in Paimon for a few days. She'd been thankful also for Xiao giving her space to process everything as well, but never far in case she needed him. She soon heard his gentle landed onto the patio's smooth wooden surface then his gentle embrace, a soft purr in her ear as he spoke, "Gathered your thoughts?" Lumine nodded softly before letting him lead her to the cushions and table to sit down. 

Silence hanged for a moment between them but uncharactistically it was Xiao that broke that silence. "Paimon mentioned your in a seal...What happened?"

Lumine took a deep breathe before gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. Memories from that day five hundred years ago fresh and clear. "It happened the same day Aether and I had fled for the Celestial Gate. We wanted to flee but our path was cut off by an unknown god that called herself the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles. We fought so we could escape but she captured my brother."

Xiao sighed as he crossed his arms, keeping his sharp gaze on his partner. "You fought back to try and free him didn't you but...you failed."he noted. A conclusion he drew from first laying eyes on her brother for the first time last year.

"Yes. But I failed and she caught me, placing this seal on me, captured me and sealed me away. I-I was asleep for a very long time and had no idea just how long until we met Dainslief."she sighed. "I was confused, wandering for awhile unable to speak Teyvet's language before I literally fished out Paimon from the water trying to catch dinner. It was Paimon that taught me how to speak the language."

"I see...how much does she know and how much do you remember? Seals can effect gods and elemental races differently depending how the seal works."Xiao asked curiously.

"She only knows about the seal and Sustainer. I guard my...secrets closely. Mom told us to guard what we were along with our true names...b-but..."Xiao was quick to carefully bring her close into his arms. Gently wiping away her tears as she spoke through her sobs, "I can barely remember anything. My memories are a haze and when I try to use an element that's still shackled it hurts, usually backfiring in a big way. I don't even know the full extent of what I'm capable of, Xiao."